Simple fix to auction system

Venture Bros

Elite
Banned
Society
Death Lords
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
Well, I can imagine the quantity of Deeds in that avatar is huge, and anyone with experience listing big stacks of various sizes knows how easy it is to grab the wrong size stack.

My simple point is that it shouldn't be that easy.

It's also easy to be critical so I guess my idea is that for stacks of deeds, or maybe all stacks, the seller should be setting the per item price.

So if I wanted to list a stack of 500 deeds at 100 each, I would drag the stack over, set 100 as the price, the system would display the total price, and then I would submit the new auction listing.

That might just solve this problem

If we set a per item price when we did auctions and filled orders it would make the auction system so much better

Someone please explain this better for me, read the quoted thread and you should see what I am talking aboot

It is a good idea, but its assuming an calculation error? rather than a missclick, I think the interface is clumsy enough to make missclicks as well.

I vote cool down period

If we set a per item price when we did auctions and filled orders it would make the auction system so much better

Yeah, can't wait to sell my nova frags :laugh:

And if we have price per item when u sell, but price per batch when you buy you think there won't be people making even more mistakes than now.

And if we have price per item when u sell, and price per item when you buy you think there won't be people making even more mistakes than now.

You can't fix problem by making bigger new problem :wise:

If you ask me...

Do it like the way stock trading systems work.

You can only sell AT the price people are buying OR buy AT the price people are selling.

One can hardly go wrong with that kind of system, right? :silly2:

Back