The Crash - 07/26/2014

Please stop neg repping 5$ for this comment. I had told him I was going to take a shower in TS during the shut-down. I actually WAS taking a shower :)

That is what we talk about on Profits TS server. Come join us. Stig is thinking of taking one right now. It is quite exciting in here atm!

WTF?! Peope are neg repping him for it? I plus repped him for it lol

I love the people who keep showing up, without reading the full thread, and posting stuff we already know lol.

As if we haven't been sitting here clicking refresh every minute for NEW information. xD

Come on, MA, get us back online. You can do it!

I love the people who keep showing up, without reading the full thread, and posting stuff we already know lol.

As if we haven't been sitting here clicking refresh every minute for NEW information. xD

Come on, MA, get us back online. You can do it!

tbh any information would be good atm.

Good job on the so called "enhanced communication"

If it does turn out to be an issue in the datacenter which hosts EU and not MA's fault I hope MA send out a comm so people realize that cause this just adds to their image. Something like this can be pretty destructive for pr, not to mention all the lost revenue for MA, PPs, estate owners..

Rumor has it they are adding cloaks, shields, orcs and emo kitties. it will be epic.

Rumor has it they are adding cloaks, shields, orcs and emo kitties. it will be epic.

Maybe they're adding the league of legends (someone said it went down at the same time) as a planet?

Or you mean this?
alta1lk825u0g7hzqyaoul688p0rzso

Akbar's Travels
- Lost Connection, If your problem persist.... -

Seeing how they already have rainbow colored vehicles, why not.

untitled_99252.jpg

Maybe they're adding the league of legends (someone said it went down at the same time) as a planet?

Or you mean this?
alta1lk825u0g7hzqyaoul688p0rzso

OR MA got pissed off at us for not buying any of the deeds or stables?

Is it fixed yet?

I'll be home in three hours...

Thy sky is falling!

Winner :D

Love these threads when it all goes off. Always so funny all the comments :D

For the record this is one of the longest unplanned outages I can remember in 10 years.

Seeing as it is Saturday night, going into Sunday, and many are on vacation, I have a feeling it's going to be a while :eyecrazy:

Sux cuz vacation for a lot of us is playing EU.

Seeing as it is Saturday night, going into Sunday, and many are on vacation, I have a feeling it's going to be a while :eyecrazy:

Might be the reason why i didn't see a single dev among all the participants browsing this or any thread regarding this issue.

what is the longest unplanned downtime anyone has seen before?

I'm truly sorry

I should of spelled it out more clearly.
I asked for someone to open a Wormhole...
Not a dang Blackhole that swallowed up the universe. :scratch2:

what is the longest unplanned downtime anyone has seen before?

was nearly 2 days once I think, but that was a very loooong time ago and I'm not even sure if it was 2 days.

Killed 4 or 5 Levis, got no loot snd no mission points and then crash!

That is exactly why after 2 kills and no loot or a no-looter in the window I stop and wait until I get one or the other so I know the servers are still working:).

Did we finally win the game?

Pretty much every saaturday night I have to work...so when I have a free saturday for first time in at least 3-4 months and see these servers down, this is pretty much my reaction....

:laugh:

datacenter

MA dont has its own datacenter? i must say lol even the little baby company where i make support for has its own servers lol haha sweet

Some areas or services may be inaccessible.
This does not have to affect your gameplay.

No shit! It does affect OUR gameplay!!!!

Back