Got a ESI.

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
I got 1 ESI TT= 19.10 After have done LT mission Iron and bronse on big LT, Done the last 50% of Eomon bronse mission and the Eomon iron mission IV, also done 18k points on brain weavers and 10k points on Osse and many more hunts the last 40 days.

Gratz, and u say u r not one of the lucky ones :D
past 180-200k spent not a single esi here :)

Ty..This Achievement is more like a joke but MA has to something about the drop rate.

Actually think that they deliberately do so to prevent us from selling our skills.

Screen of your ESI or it never happened!! :rolleyes:

How much empty skill implant TT is allowed in the game at a time?
How easily can that be exploited for market manipulation?

Edit: and if it is possible and/or happening, how would a one month expiration date on ESIs effect the markets and hunter satisfaction?

In the game overall, there should be as much as ESI as it is skillls in all avatars who is in the game.

In the game overall, there should be as much as ESI as it is skillls in all avatars who is in the game.

Well... no, if that was the case ESIs would be worth TT value. (If ESIs were tt value, you would not be posting this thread because you wouldn't care) There has to be a demand for them, the question I have is about balancing that demand and how easily it is to manipulate.

esi droprate is big joke

and the most weird is i see almost the same names selling the esis we find at auction especially big ones

very weird isnt it?

If the empty skillimplants were to be bought in TT the value for skills would go to the one who put many long hours to get the skills instead of the lucky hunter that looted an ESI, as it is now its really not fair and the value of skills gets lower for each increase in prices of ESI:s.

Im not saying that I personally as a hunter would enjoy less MU but in this way it would allso be more fair to all professions (a crafter or miner dont loot ESI:s in todays system). I have looted small esi:s in a constant flow the last few months so I dont see how the droprate is too low but I really dislike the system.

/Linzey

i still have no idea of what an esi even is

Back