cant log in

nostradarmas

Provider
got sudden lag , crashed , cant login either says "loged in already" or "timed out" after entering gold card numbers , any one else having same issue ?

ther is huges lag right now cant yous or changs to enything so think all is frossen rely

same here ... :-(

seems like another total entropia server crash, or the just forgot to mention they were shutting down.:mad::mad::mad:

Same here.... another server implementation bug I hope

Same here...hopped out of the Kronan's co-pilot seat and everything stopped. Tried relogging and cant get back in atm

"timeout occurred" is the consistent error message so far

I was killing a Longtooth Old and suddenly auto-tool was just running. Mob was standing in one place not hitting me. Was able to run around like that for 5 minutes......Unknown Error in chat then little later "Failed to save client chat settings to server." came up as another message.....Could not exit EU without closing it with task manager. Now just getting timeout error.....:mad:

Yeh, cant type anything in any channel. Seems it might take some time again....

waste of 70ped , my mulum was almost dead :(

i thought they installed new hardware

I was killing a Longtooth Old and suddenly auto-tool was just running. Mob was standing in one place not hitting me. Was able to run around like that for 5 minutes......Unknown Error in chat then little later "Failed to save client chat settings to server." came up as another message.....Could not exit EU without closing it with task manager. Now just getting timeout error.....:mad:

Pretty much same story....and same as Dark Cobra's while still in game...sooo...pretty big crash it appears. Not entirely unexpected with the challenges of getting significant new hardware up and running reliably.

Last time I experienced similar symptoms was during the chaos following the Sept VU

hahaha i tried updating the client loader and it all just got filled with looooaaaaddds of random text. cant understand anything...

:laugh::laugh: same here I tought was only me

Amateurs, after so many years of experience too.

but now all is well again, online and feeling a bit better =)

Unknown Error in chat then little later "Failed to save client chat settings to server." came up as another message.....Could not exit EU without closing it with task manager. Now just getting timeout error.....:mad:

About the same here, but got messages in opposite order :(

Now I was able to log in, so try guys :)

Last edited:
"Failed to save client chat settings to server."

I can log in and run around but tp at twin is gone same with the trade terminals :D

oh and its only me that is in twin...

got sudden lag , crashed , cant login either says "loged in already" or "timed out" after entering gold card numbers , any one else having same issue ?

You shoulda seen this coming! ;)

Back