24 hour continuous Repair Skilling 16&17/08/14

Welcome

hi,
please add me for repairing skills only.

Mindaugas minchas Kvasiakas

thanks!

Hi Minchas

Welcome onboard,and you are welcome to it. :)

theViper

Please add me to the list of repair skillers...

Varian Gabriel Wrynn

Cunning Haruto Rat and Sneaky Heiko Rat are already on Varyag's guest list and know their way around the ship and how to repair it. We might fly in for an RK-5 or two this weekend.

Rats don't flee spaceships, that's why they never sink. (Okay, not sure about that Mir thing :)

Cunning Haruto Rat and Sneaky Heiko Rat are already on Varyag's guest list and know their way around the ship and how to repair it. We might fly in for an RK-5 or two this weekend.

Rats don't flee spaceships, that's why they never sink. (Okay, not sure about that Mir thing :)

Welcome onboard Haruto and Heiko

See you onboard and thanks for taking time to post.

feanco beamer diego

Hi mates-glad to be invited to join in the skilling event on Saturday 18:00 MA time . See you all then

Welcome

Hi mates-glad to be invited to join in the skilling event on Saturday 18:00 MA time . See you all then

Hi Beamer

Welcome onboard, and there will be a tour of the Varyag see page1 post #6, if you wanna refresh any of the ships decks or just want to join the tour.Great to see you join :)

would also like to join the repair skilling event as repairer =)

Welcome

would also like to join the repair skilling event as repairer =)

Hi Kairii :)

Welcome onboard, if you check page 1 post #6 there is a tour of the Varyag if you are interested.

Ready to skill it up

I would love to join this event. The name is: (Danny Thatguy Hilliard)

Next time

I would love to join this event. The name is: (Danny Thatguy Hilliard)

Hi Danny

You are welcome to join us in two weeks time for next skilling run.The weekend of Sat.30 and Sun.31/08/14.

Back