Go home Stellan, you're drunk !

Simon Great

Dominant
Society
Silly Underground Family
Simon Great Great
Hey all,

Came across something quite strange this morning. I just completed the ambulimax stage I, so I ran to the tp and tried to figure out where the broker was. I remembered suddenly that the broker was close to Osere. Arrived there I was really suprised when I found out I was still 59 km from the broker. After some running I found the broker ' Stellan Vizgeran', but still the yellow waypoint showed I was still far away from him. :scratch2:

Does anyone else has this problem ? I have the same problem with sending waypoints in chat, and clicking wp's on map. (In pic Stellan is standing in front of me)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=298455&c=20

Or maybe he should take some rest :laugh:

Simon

It happened to me also after completion of the stage v ( other stage were done in previous VU and din't have troubles).
I put it on the fact that i was traveling from amethera ( nea ) to eudoria (atlas heaven). I choose atlas heaven as destination cause it was were the wp showed where i need to report.
After TP ing back to osere while realising their was a feature ( eudoria-> eudoria) waypoint showed fine.
Even waypoints are dynamics.

Happens to me a lot. Just close the tracking on the mission and reopen it . This fixes it every time for me. What i hate is when you have a WP that was sent by a friend that does this. but again if you remove it and re-add it all is well.

Back