Entropia Universe Guide - 2018 Edition

Been out of game for a few years, thanks! this was the crash course refresher I needed! ++

Version 1.0
Jyoti “Nisha” Rahasya
Malgomaj “Malgo” Spiff
Eleonora “Elayne” WithoutSpoon
Orion “Enigma” Entropy
Harena “Serica” Turbinis
Der “Calyx” Vero
“igor” babaroga1x buzov
Anastassija “Tass” Swensson
“Narfi” Hungry Willem
“Neil” Greenleaf “Stockton”
“Paulo Manique” Santos
Teeghan “Tee” Mitexi
Richard “Dirk” Tomlin

Plus various members of TKoE, both past and present, since 2008.

*​

Version 4.3
Richard “Dirk” Tomlin

Richard “Dirk” Tomlin, Last man Standing.

keep up the good work!

Thank Dirk. Awesome job keeping up on the guide!

Tesla

I started looking over this and thought, this is long, but then I started reading through sections of it, This is the kind of stuff I have been promoting to players for ages :p, I could have just directed them here all this time. Oooh, I don't know, they probably would have enjoyed my ranting and interaction more than coming in here and reading through all of this.
Great Job on this Guide :D Best to everything :eek:

I started looking over this and thought, this is long, but then I started reading through sections of it, This is the kind of stuff I have been promoting to players for ages :p, I could have just directed them here all this time. Oooh, I don't know, they probably would have enjoyed my ranting and interaction more than coming in here and reading through all of this.
Great Job on this Guide :D Best to everything :eek:

I direct them here roughly every day, could do with more people doing the same though! :thumbup:

Speaking about the guides of such type, you are welcome to make sure in everything connected to the myths.

Back