Info: hunt low level mobs

Viscose

Young
Society
Silly Underground Family
Vis Viscose Cose
Hi dear colonist

I dont know what i must do these moment at Entropia Universe.
There are several things i wanna do hunting, mining crafting but what i do i lose peds peds peds ...
Now i think i go back back to the beginning of my first experince of this game
start to swunt or hunt low level mobs search for natural stones and fruits .
Natural stones i use for brukkite bp ,nissit or kaldon fruits i gonna sell.

oke enough talk now to the real stuf

Start with this kit maybe i change some but i see that in the future
i have full shogun with 5a and b plates or hunt naked
50 ped ammo and Opalo
herb box and fanoos and fap 90 not full

hopefully i make some peds and not loose alot
see you all next time when you read this thread

If you have been playing a while and want to hunt small mobs - I would hunt nekkid and sell the armour and plates to fund further ammo costs. The opallo is not powerful enough to kill much above small mobs like daikiba - corns or small kerbs so if you have half decent health and only using the opallo - not much point having armour.

Skilling melee could be an option - as it builds HP better than using guns

Hi there a few small remarks regarding your setup:
-Try to not use the FAP-90 it is quite uneco
-Ditch the Opalo. If you hunt punies go with something like H.K 110 or S.I Scorpion. For bigger mobs ( compared to punies ) get something like Ozpyn Chon or Ozpyn LR s1x1
-Get an A101 for your gun to amp the Ozpyn
-Leave the armor in storage and go without armor. For all mobs you can hunt with this dps, armor is a waste

These are way better options. Goodluck

you should take a look at smaller planets small mobs loot...

there are some which can be really good and planet specific loot mostly sells at the planets auction...you also don't have that much competition...

i made alot of small stuff grinding on cyrene, there are also good small mob missions..

On small mobs use fanoos heal boxes from toulan between kills, cheapest healing in game :).

Carabok on Ark are good to hunt as the hides have decent MU and there is a mission for them so you can pick up extra skills by completing them.

Kerberos + what Jennson said.

damage per second.

you can have a gun that does 100 damage but if the reload is 5 per minute then the dps is low
you can have a gun that does 25 damage and if the reload is 65 then the dps is higher..

damage per second.

you can have a gun that does 100 damage but if the reload is 5 per minute then the dps is low
you can have a gun that does 25 damage and if the reload is 65 then the dps is higher..

so succinctly put :)

Puny swhunt most of the time here too :yup:
no armor needed if you do that but not with opalo gun!
if you dont own old TT UL gun, try to save ped for one.
Don't heal much either you loose ped without reason.
Fanoos is the cheaper if you do some urgent heal anyway.

Guns: M-Ray 1000 Laser/ S.I. Scorpion or Limited EWE EP-2 Proton are best choices for my point of view
Med: Fanoos Medical V-1
oh! ....and please put some noobie clothes!!! its ok and descent (I don't like naked ppl!!!! too cheap behavior for EU).:)

Last edited:
Puny swhunt most of the time here too :yup:

What Evader level you have? I can swunt Carabok on Arkadia, but both Caudatergus and Berycled kill me without even dry them. Sabakuma L0 maybe I could swunt, my current Evader is level 3. What level in Evader should I have to be able to swunt Calypso Puny creatures?

Back