Francis the failure

dr_udi

Stalker
Dr Udi
Francis the failure

Some time ago I decided to put up a tent in CP cave(Dome5) to try my luck. Started off good with nice stack of globals but like normal I spent my time there watching others pull mutated bones and uber loots day after day.

Yesterday when I was just about to log for the night there was suddenly a big banner message saying “Francis has spawned” Fran, who? Checked my "Enter the hive" mission chain but no mention about Francis.

Started running through the cave system looking for this mysterious Francis, was expecting a 50 meter tall mob with 10 arms and fricking lasers on its head, but no Francis to be found anywhere. I ran across Mr Tier10 mod merc, some Russian federation soldiers and the default AFK dudes with their solid schedule for stealing all the bones in this “dynamic” system MA has designed.

Anyway..

On my second lap through the cave system I suddenly noticed Francis! He was standing in the middle of the hallway. He was a tiny lil fcker, turp size tiny with turp like behavior. He looks like a micro version of an Aurli.

First shoot and he took off in a flash, no attack from his side at all. I managed to pull his HP bar and it displayed lvl28, hmm this is no boss mob? I kept shooting and after a while I could tell he did have some HP because it took a while to slay him.
He had the (Shared loot) symbol above him but luckily I didn't have to share him with the above mentioned cause they all ran to the uber aurli caves looking for this monster of a beast.

Click…..WOOOOOSSSHHH, Francis the failure (Shared loot) 23 ped!!
Dr Dr Udi Udi looted mutated bone piece (and some TT food)

The end

Ps Best deserved mutated Aurli bone piece in Entropia history :) Ds

Last edited:
Lmao good job on getting him. Any luck getting a scan though?

Hahaha gratz :) After so much Bell grinding and never getting a boss - boss of the boss found you!!! :laugh:

MA failed with boss. First of all they reset counting after each restart, so it is fcking hard to get any of boss, then they spawn a mob that you even cant see. They making fun of grinders :laugh:

Gratz on getting bone!

It looks like four bones dropped on one day after long dryer period with few of them in months (or some just don't show as rare?). Is that because cave is now filled with players or is it "total random drops" ?

Haha great story! The below is gold :D

Started running through the cave system looking for this mysterious Francis, was expecting a 50 meter tall mob with 10 arms and fricking lasers on its head, but no Francis to be found anywhere. I ran across Mr Tier10 mod merc, some Russian federation soldiers and the default AFK Latvia dudes with their solid schedule for stealing all the bones in this “dynamic” system MA has designed.

Gratz on looting the bone.;)

Woot thanks you for sharing man, i was expecting the biggest mob ever seen in a the cave but as this is a failure francis being tiny makes sence :)

Congrats!

greating

Greetings for BOSS
but you probably wrote wrong ''default AFK Latvia dudes with their solid schedule for stealing all the bones in this “dynamic” system MA has designed''' -- its not Latvia dudes - its more like Lithuanian ones :) who used MA system to get bones, but its forgivable:yup: :cool:

Gz on the bone but if the mob is share loot and small MA should spawn like 10 of them so the lucky one get the bone
you know 10 little share loot mob hi hi no gonna be any fight for bosses or rushing :wise:

We need a screenshot of Francis :)

If you call it Francis, it'll kill you.

bill_murray-stripes1981-1330.jpg

Francis just spawned near me tonight. Description is correct, littler gibnib acting baby aurli. Dropped 3 mutated aurli bone for me, along with 300 combat token.! Holy WOW!

[Society] [Ary]: [Globals]: Aryana Ary Softheart killed a creature (Francis The Failure) with a value of 13 PED!

Back