WoF 2014: Team France

Yes indeed, it was a tough and hard-fought match, I thought you had it won for a long time and it was a great relief when we clinched it at the end. Our luck turned just when we needed it to.

Good luck in the semis!

Thanks for a great match today Team France. It was so close for so long. Really enjoyed it and I confess I participated with a nice glass of chateauneuf du pape .... or two ;)

Slappy

YES it was a nice great match ! and I confess : I did same with a glasses of scotch whisky ;) maybe next time I will try the wine :) ^^

Yes indeed, it was a tough and hard-fought match, I thought you had it won for a long time and it was a great relief when we clinched it at the end. Our luck turned just when we needed it to.

Good luck in the semis!

Yes was a very nice match for us too, congratulations for victory ! I donno about luck but many of good hunter was at work and Entropia is never so exciting than during WoF match like this !

Have fun and GL for semi GB Team !

Bravo à tous les membres de l'équipe de France. Le match était très proche. Bonne chance à l'étape suivante.

Dirk

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure to meet a big team. Good luck also :)

SEMI-FINAL SCHEDULE (Also in Stickies)

USA vs DACH

SATURDAY 21st MARCH 19:00

GREAT BRITAIN vs AUSTRALIA

SUNDAY 22nd MARCH 10:00

SWEDEN vs FRANCE

SUNDAY 22nd MARCH 13:00

Thanks for agreeing a time to hunt.

If you haven't recently done so (or haven't since any changes were made), could you post in your team thread with an up-to-date full Main Team member list please.

Teams who reach the Final will also need to name the 12 supporters they wish to claim any Support prizes that may be awarded.
The method of choosing the recipients or dividing the prizes is left to the discretion of each Team, with the elected Captain having the final say. I only mention it now to give you a chance to think about it beforehand.

See you on the ledge,

Hurrikane

ty for the game. France did a great score!
And I know how hard it was for support on the most laggy server I have ever hunted on.

ty for the game. France did a great score!
And I know how hard it was for support on the most laggy server I have ever hunted on.

Ty Lars, and GL for the rest of the comp.

What a way to end, amazing score! Well done Team France for an excellent and entertaining WoF campaign and I look forward to seeing you next time. There's no doubt of your ability and the title will surely be yours one day.

Hurrikane.

Back