PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hello,

I haven't updated this at all since I created it ~4 months ago. I figured I would give an update on my progress. I broke my rule #2 but now have enough PED float to survive in FOMA/Hell

Total TT Spent: 39874.48
    Total TT Spent + Decay: 41381.28
    Total TT Returns: 39322.87
    Pure TT Return: 98.62%
    TT Return + Decay: 95.03%
    Average MU% 121.28%
    TT Return + MU%- +7815.39
    TT Return W/Decay + MU%- +6437.33

Notable Loots:
    Globals- 51, 52, 52, 52, 54, 56, 82, 86, 96, 98, 98, 109
    HoFs- 115, 121, 130, 130, 132, 159, 161, 174, 283, 433, 438, 479, 555, 592, 942
    Tower- 4137

Hmm... Very temped to stop mining for a while. My storage is full of ores that I refuse to sell at the current MU%. Looks like I am going to start the Puny hunting mission. I don't blame this on the mining event but I do 100% blame this MU crash on Explosive BP garbage...

So lets do some simple math.
    Average long term TT return in EU ~90% TT
    For example lets say I go on a Explosive BP 10,000 PED run
    10,000 PED of Nanocubes
    10,000 *.9 = 9,000 PED average returns.
    MU% from Metal Residue/Explosive Projectiles- Best case ~102% MU (not including Auction Fees)
    9,000 * 1.02 = 9180 Return + MU%
    Total gain/loss -820
    I would need to maintain over 98% TT return just to break even with MU

So even know all the global/hofs look pretty I see no possible way of profit. So why are crafters dumb enough not to see this?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sean Rocket Connors
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Quote Originally Posted by -- Zzuki -- View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hmm... Very temped to stop mining for a while. My storage is full of ores that I refuse to sell at the current MU%. Looks like I am going to start the Puny hunting mission. I don't blame this on the mining event but I do 100% blame this MU crash on Explosive BP garbage...

So lets do some simple math.
    Average long term TT return in EU ~90% TT
    For example lets say I go on a Explosive BP 10,000 PED run
    10,000 PED of Nanocubes
    10,000 *.9 = 9,000 PED average returns.
    MU% from Metal Residue/Explosive Projectiles- Best case ~102% MU (not including Auction Fees)
    9,000 * 1.02 = 9180 Return + MU%
    Total gain/loss -820
    I would need to maintain over 98% TT return just to break even with MU

So even know all the global/hofs look pretty I see no possible way of profit. So why are crafters dumb enough not to see this?
    because explosive bps still keep dropping for some odd reason.. with IV selling at TT+5000 why not grind explosives? Surely the bp drops need to stop eventually though

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket192 View Post
    because explosive bps still keep dropping for some odd reason.. with IV selling at TT+5000 why not grind explosives? Surely the bp drops need to stop eventually though
    That makes me think that crafters are even more retarded than before. Who would pay TT+5000 for a BP that makes you lose PED? I am all fine for them to keep the BP in the game so crafters can continue to lose PED and blame the game for their stupidity. But I would like it if they did not drop Metal Res. That way miners can have some sort or way to profit again. Or at least add some benefit to miners. Currently mining is the only profession that you cannot loot some item worth thousands of PED. Hunters complain about no MU% but can loot a item worth a fortune. Crafters have some (L) BPs that can be worth a ton or create a UL item with insane value. Miners rely solely on MU%.

Who would pay TT+5000 for a BP that makes you lose PED? .
    Welcome to entropia universe

Gz to tower.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sean Rocket Connors
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    That makes me think that crafters are even more retarded than before. Who would pay TT+5000 for a BP that makes you lose PED?
    Crafters who hope to loot those TT+5000 bps.. it's an ongoing cycle.. But hopefully when all of the gamblers default on their auto loans and mortgages and are forced to quit EU we will see improvement.. Sad that it will have to come to that.

But srsly.. EP bps should have used shrapnel and/or vibrant sweat.

Mining Update after 2nd tower.

Total spent on runs including decay: 68884.73
    Total TT return: 71282.74
    Overall run return without MU: 103.48%

Notes: I am surprised that I got another tower with my TT return being so high before the tower.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2