NEED ADVICE: my account got locked, MA say it won't be unlocked

Well, there are other authorities higher than swedish lotteri inspektionen.
http://ec.europa.eu/internal_market/gambling/infringements/index_en.htm

Also there was a case about Sweden
" Commission refers Sweden to Court for lack of compliance with EU law"
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-14-1150_en.htm?locale=en

Also he could contact his country gambling commission authorities and get further information if his loss is high and worth of taking further steps.

It appears you have no idea what you're talking about.

OP can either go to ARN (Allmänna reklamationsnämnden/National Board for Consumer Disputes), which tries disputes between individuals and business operators. Going to ARN is free, but then they don't try all cases either. ARN's vertict is only a recommendation however - the business operator may chose to give as many fucks as they wish.

Or OP can go to court (civil law disputes go to the district court/tingsrätten in Swedish). This will start at 900 kr, and can run up very high if you bring in legal advice.

There's not much else to do.

Lol. First you talked about some site that doesnt exist. Then if ppl discovered it doesnt exist you decided not to mention it again. Now you talk about keylogger and some magical hacker who instead of taking your peds risks with some credit card fraud.
You screwed up and lost your account thats it. Blaming magical hacker is like blaming your imaginary friend.
It's not a magical hacker, it's a real one and i'm trying to local police to take actions against him. I take responsability for picking the PED and items without me knowing it Was from cc fraud but i don't have any alt avatar or credit card from Other people but mine.

It can probably explain it - if the keylogger gave someone your username and password then maybe someone, possibly at a different continent - could try to do bad things with your account. Maybe using it to try to hack into credit cards. If you got a keylogger, chance (risk) is that you have even worse software installed on your PC (for instance turn it into a zombie that tries to send spam).
As you say, the pc Was infected with worse software and it's being investigated.

It's not a magical hacker, it's a real one and i'm trying to local police to take actions against him. I take responsability for picking the PED and items without me knowing it Was from cc fraud but i don't have any alt avatar or credit card from Other people but mine.

So from what website you got the items? You still havent provided us with a name (the non existing doesnt count).

it is magical hacker if he doesnt take anything from you and only gives you stuff :)

And remember he stated he never deposited and now he says he does? But yes..this is a fun read really :)
I did not mention about my deposits but never said i never deposited. I just don't think it Was important to mention about my deposits because from the begining it Was clear that the fraud PED come from Other source, not my own deposits. My transactions history is clean.
I still don't get Why is wrong i don't mentioned i indeed deposit sometimes

So from what website you got the items? You still havent provided us with a name (the non existing doesnt count).

it is magical hacker if he doesnt take anything from you and only gives you stuff :)
Sorry, the short URL i provide before is the one i have from browser history. The investigators have the pc so i can't provide it again.
As i see it he's taking my account, credibility and reputation.

Sorry, the short URL i provide before is the one i have from browser history. The investigators have the pc so i can't provide it again.
As i see it he's taking my account, credibility and reputation.

The browser history URL doesnt exist and has never existed. It can only be if you made up this site or wrote it manually in tinyurl program but also even then it never exists, and furthermore browser history doesnt save tinyurl but the actual website address where it directs.
But probably the hacker in charge of your computer is the one posting here also, so wont go into further discussion :)

Last edited:
OK old-ish thread I know, but I really wanted to say something here.
It seems none of you have done any rersearch on that tiny URL thing.

Yes the one it points to is not there and has never excisted, BUT when you have an account at tiny.cc you can change ANY short url you created to point to ANY other url (just tried that 10 minutes ago).

This means that maybe the tiny URL the OP mentioned pointed to another website before it pointed to lunatreasure.com and the owner of that tiny URL just changed it to a none excisting site to cover his track.

Do not know if the OP did anything wrong and to be honest I do not care to much, but I do think it is wrong to lock someone without providing any proof, you are still inocent untill proven guilty right, or is that different at MA's office ?

I also think that people jump to conclusions way to fast as to me the OP might not have done anything wrong (again innocent untill proven guilty) and things he said made sense to me.

Anyway, have a good day.

Back