Daikiba Problem!!

MrXxxx

Ok so for like an hour yesterday and about 1/2 an hour today i have done nothing but kill Daikiba's for the into the wild again mission, yet i only have one Daikiba trophy?!?!?! is there something im doing wrong?

You are the second person i know of who is reporting it. MAybe with the introduction of Shrapnel and the altered droprates, the Daikiba trophies Also became rare ?

I don'T think you are doing something wrong

You are the second person i know of who is reporting it. MAybe with the introduction of Shrapnel and the altered droprates, the Daikiba trophies Also became rare ?

I don'T think you are doing something wrong

just finished it and it seems that the cubs are the best for getting the trophies

I am having the same problem. I have killed both cubs and juveniles and the trophies are not dropping after 2 hours of trying.

I am having the same problem. I have killed both cubs and juveniles and the trophies are not dropping after 2 hours of trying.

sounds like something got fucky with the loot redistribution recently. Try to submit a support case and move onto a different mission for the time being?

same here, killed 100 cubs -> 0 trophies (and it take times cause between icarus and PA, there is not so much cubs^^ they were replaced by tamable pets^^)

Don't kill cubs, kill only daiki juv.

i ve killed approx 50-60 juvs -> no trophies
One of my friend do the quest a month ago -> 9 cubs -> 5 trophies -> quest done^^

Ok so for like an hour yesterday and about 1/2 an hour today i have done nothing but kill Daikiba's for the into the wild again mission, yet i only have one Daikiba trophy?!?!?! is there something im doing wrong?

go to wave event spawn...you will get a trophy on almost every other kill. I was there day before yesterday.. GL

Where?

crazyqpp
Quote Originally Posted by MrXxxx View Post
go to wave event spawn...you will get a trophy on almost every other kill. I was there day before yesterday.. GL

Where is this event? I have wasted two guns already killing daikibas everywhere and no luck so far, no with cubs, or juv, not near icarus nor near atlantis :S

Help!

I am having this problem also - have spent hours killing cubs & juv's without a single trophy. Have any of you who were having this problem been able to get through this mission yet?

I had the same problem in January. A soc-mate told me to focus on cubs only. I got my 5 trophies in 15 minutes, hunting just off the road between Camp Icarus and Port Arthur.

I've got a bunch I'll trade for basic leather extractors :laugh:

Back