PC: Monria Apartments

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
How much do these realistically sell for?

Are there different sizes?

100-150 ped

at that price i would buy every single apartment on monria.(and if i am lost somehow and estate prices have crashed, how much you want for your twin mall shop? i think 2000ped would be fair in that case)

I heard from friend that they are being sold at monria shopkeepers (used to be 1k, but he thinks they are about 704 right now there)

Havent been there to confirm myself.

700ped for small

7kped for big one with pool

I'd say roughly 600PED for the small ones. Simply because they are available for 700PED from shopkeeper. You need some sort of incentive for the buyers to meet you up for the trade.

However, that is based on the original price. I have yet to find any information on player to player trades.

sold mine 695 (small one)

how much you want for your twin mall shop? i think 2000ped would be fair in that case

If you promise not to resell or give it away for a period of 10 years and actually use it i will sell you my small twin peaks shop 2k.

If you promise not to resell or give it away for a period of 10 years and actually use it i will sell you my small twin peaks shop 2k.

I can take that deal. I swear I will use it forever at that price.

I feel they are worth 650 ped. I have two for sale at that price atm one in each tower.

Back