Info: Calypso Rescue Team: High Resolution Map Project Early Preview

Olivia Petty

Mature
Olivia
logo2.1.png

Hello Entropians,

Calypso Rescue Team is proud to present to you, the first inital early preview of our brand new High Resolution Map Project, this project involves creating map imagery through stiched together screenshots of the world, the results of this project will slowly be implimented into our main map, the inital release of our survival maps will contain parts of the preview you will see today.

As you can imagine, it will take a long time for the whole of calypso's map to be updated to this new level of quality, we will be sure to deliver our survival maps in a number of ways to get the new level of quality to you as soon as possible.

Due to the size of these images, you will probably only be able to zoom in fully on the enhanced sections using our upcoming google maps style map interface, although lower resultions that are more suitable for downloading as local copys will still benefit from this work, as you will see in our inital survival map release.

Our new batch of survival maps are currently aimed for a early 2015 release.

Here is the inital preview of the future of maps in entropia:

http://v2.euforces.com/images/HD-Preview.png

Regards,

Olivia Petty
Web Admin & Map Developer for CRT

Edit: Preview 2 here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...arly-Preview&p=3322242&viewfull=1#post3322242

Last edited:
+ rep... good initiative :)

JESUS CHRIST! :jawdrop:

It looks incredible. Great job!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! :yay:

Great work Olivia! + Rep to you and the Team.

Dirk

GREAT work there!!! Can't wait to see the finished project. Please keep the stats of all you did to build this..be very cool to read.

Very nice ! :yup:

Nice work Olivia. I can even spot my favourite tree :wtg:

Nice map!

Hey, MA, have a look at this!

I'm not exactly sure how you're doing this, you use a landscape generator and manually insert features (like forests) in there?

Wow, excellent! :)

Back