Special Edition Quad-Wing Interceptors

Dear Mindark,

for potential bidders it would be nice to know if the NanoWarp I device can alternately be used in privateers or motherships or if it can exclusively only be fittet in the equus quads.

Doubt this version can be used outside of the equus, but seeing the lovely I they added after NanoWarp i guess newer versions will have that ability.

Hell we don't even know how this "special" warp drive works, literally no info on it except the name, i would like to know if it warps the same as a MS/Privateer or requires more warps to reach a destination.

Well, just looking at their black belts in the Art of CopyPaste - it will be regular WD.

I do have a feeling this is the first in line of the (NanoWarp) production.

Even if not, there our Fuckknowswhatanother Service Fellows, who will do another Rental Service of that unlimited red shit.

It's all about demand.

And at the current pace - no bids on this quad, and there is no BO, and there is 25x of them, means - 25 weeks of sales?

Good Luck, Mindark.

I hope this expansive price don't creates some kind of block on new L space ships so we never can get better ships than the current L Quads. But I guess it could be possible with L versions without the warp capability.

@MA Offices.

Ok guys we ready to release the info to the community, lets go.

Bertha posts her first info....

MA waits and see how the community reacts to this.

Damn they are not pleased, let's release another Bertha statement, how about we add a special warp drive and ul thruster to shut them up.

Done, let's wait and see again....

I seriously can't believe how many people here are wondering if these will have an UL warp drive. Are you kidding me?

They will NEVER I repeat NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER drop 25 UL warp drives into this game I don't give a fuck if they were paid 500k ped for each one, it wouldn't happen, you are all insane, good day.

I always bold all my posts so people will read it more good, also sometimes caps everything

The low weight limitations really suck. It needs to be able to carry a fully loaded passenger to be useful.

The low weight limitations really suck. It needs to be able to carry a fully loaded passenger to be useful.

thats exactly what it shouldnt be able to do and im glad mindark considered this when introducing 25 more warpships into a universe that already has 70-80 warpships more then needed for the tasks at hand.

The passenger also has another important role (optional) :)

nevermindd

Last edited:
nevermindd

Last edited:
Just a thought... nano means smaller so I'm presuming that the nanowarp I will either have a lower tt value or a limited jump range than the crafted warp drives (150 ped tt and unlimited range) I await the actual stats on it with interest...

Just a thought... nano means smaller so I'm presuming that the nanowarp I will either have a lower tt value or a limited jump range than the crafted warp drives (150 ped tt and unlimited range) I await the actual stats on it with interest...

A smaller jump radius would be interesting.

Am I the only one thinking most of these auctions will go desert? :scratch2:

Sadly I think a few will sell for 50k. Some people won't be able to help themselves. :)

I am quite sure these will sell, as people will talk themselves and each other into believing this is a great purchase.

When MA inevitably opens interplanetary TP and introduces more travel options there will be bitching and moaning on the forums for months from the aforementioned buyers, so in some ways MA are just providing us more varied entertainment options:)

I think few unstoppable rich guys will buy own Ferrari-Quad, nothing unexpected.

But MA... before opening the bottle of Champagne this year... it is better to plan a pair of hours to RED-color few motherships too :xwink:

Ofc I hope these sell, it wouldn't be a good sign to see the famous Xmas sale to fail in this way.

ps: I can share, since my plan is changed, I was ready for some new space vehicle to purchase, but Equus-Class made me change my mind
:(

Last edited:
better to plan a pair of hours to RED-color few motherships too :xwink:

(L) motherships that can't warp but are as fast as a quad.......... hmmm.....

(L) motherships that can't warp but are as fast as a quad.......... hmmm.....

Mister, MA should seriously consider to have you in own round table team :yup:

Am I the only one thinking most of these auctions will go desert? :scratch2:

If the 20th doesnt sell it'll just be relisted until it does sell, and if after a few goes it doesnt sell then I'd imagine there will just be 19 in game.

MA listed Motherships in a similar way if my memory doesn't fail me.

Quad-Wing Equus vs Quad-Wing Interceptor (L)

Lets have a look, 118.8 km/h vs 104.4 km/h, Cargo capacity (items) 10 vs 25?, Cargo max weight 40kg vs 81kg?, Max carried weight will see what they mean with that, no SI improvements, and most important no unlimited warp drive, so for a whopping 14.4km/h extra speed and the ability to warp they want us to pay 50k ped?

Upon completion of each Quad-Wing Equus auction, the winning bidder will receive a special NanoWarp I device that provides warp capability for Equus-class ships, along with a Space Thruster device that allows for atmospheric entries and departures. Both the NanoWarp I and Space Thruster devices are repairable.

looks like you are limited to 100kg on your person when flying it. but can put 40kg into the ships storage.
wonder if pirate flying one gets thrown out if loots over weight limit lol

That's interesting.. could make this plane worthless to a pirate.

Upon completion of each Quad-Wing Equus auction, the winning bidder will receive a special NanoWarp I device that provides warp capability for Equus-class ships, along with a Space Thruster device that allows for atmospheric entries and departures. Both the NanoWarp I and Space Thruster devices are repairable.

Thanks for clearing that up, was lost just like the tv show at one point. ;)

These clearly will not have summons abilities, which is good.

Based on the information that is available to us, the stats on these seem thought out well enough so as to not disrupt the balance of things. My only problem with them is that logo.

As far as the price, well the market will decide.

Aye if you ever want to have some fun with red equus pirates, just make sure you load enough dung to pass 150kg and voila you got an equus pirate sitting deep in space without warp and slow as hell rdy to be attacked ;)

However if he gets shot down he can be back to you within 2 minutes time and try again ;)

These clearly will not have summons abilities, which is good.

Based on the information that is available to us, the stats on these seem thought out well enough so as to not disrupt the balance of things. My only problem with them is that logo.

As far as the price, well the market will decide.

They don't need the summons ability since they can land and take off from planets which, at present, privateers and MS cannot do.

How often do you think a pirate loots over 100kg from 1 kill?
Plus they already are trying to get 1 quad between them all, but apparently none has peds for it.
Another thing is the Team share loot options, that can send loot to other team mates on L quads or even at space station.

Don't think that applies to pvp.

Ignoring the crazy price, the weight limit on warping takes the ship off my list of useful things for me to have. I generally carry over 150kg of gear when I hunt. When I travel between planets I take a lot of non stackables - armour sets, boxes of weapons, stock for my shops. So I get no warp and a slow quad.

To me it looks like this ship is best for players who want to hang around in space with no inventory and hunt other ships and then TT loot at the nearest SS...

Back