Entropia Universe 15.1.0 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Galactic Transport
It is now possible to bid on auctions listings from all planets, regardless of the current location of the bidding avatar. Buyers are presented with three options when winning an auction originating from a different planet:

• Pickup at Origin - Items won from auction will be placed into the buyer’s storage on the planet of origin (the planet where the auction was created). Buyer must then travel to the planet of origin to retrieve the items from storage.
  • Normal Delivery - Items won from auction will be transported to the buyer’s storage at the buyer’s current location after 12 hours. This option will incur a small transport fee based on the weight of the items to be transported, with a minimum fee of 2 PED. A delivery notice will appear in the Message Center when items are delivered.
  • Instant Delivery - Items won from auction will be transported immediately to the buyer’s inventory at the buyer’s current location. This option will incur a higher fee than Normal Delivery, with a minimum fee of 6 PED.
The majority of the transport fees collected for the Normal and Instant Delivery options will be held in a special transport fee pool. In a future Version Update, transport missions will be made available that can be claimed by spaceship pilots via a queue system that incorporates the available transport fee pool, pilot skills, time limitations, and ship cargo capacities.

Auction Order Improvements
Auction orders will now place bids automatically on offers with no buyout and on offers with buyouts higher than the auction order’s maximum bid. The automatic bids will be made at the lowest legal bid amount and the system will continue to raise the bid against subsequent competing bids as high as the order’s maximum price will allow. Offers with a buyout price lower than an order’s maximum price will be matched immediately at the offer’s buyout price, functioning the same as before this update.

Pet Summoning
Some pets can now be summoned on planets other than the pet’s planet of origin. The pet information panel indicates whether a pet can be summoned on foreign planets. Pets must be at least level 7 to be summoned on a foreign planet.

Pet Center Manager
As a first step in implementing stables, a Pet Center Manager is now located at each stable location that can provide pet buffs. These buff are much the same as buffs provided by consumables, but are only active while the pet is summoned and has reached the “Loved” affection level. The buff duration is real-time and decrements even when your avatar is not logged on.

Whips
Several new whips have been added. Blueprints for the whips can be found while crafting weapons on any planet.

Bug Fixes
  • An issue causing the Metabolic Boost buff to not function in some cases has been corrected.
  • An issue causing the camera behave strangely when close to walls has been corrected.
  • Improved pet positioning when summoning pets inside instances or in close quarters

Known Issues
  • Nanocubes, a new resource sold by the Trade Terminal on Calypso, are currently not used in any blueprints. In an upcoming patch blueprints will be released that require Nanocubes and Nanocubes will be available from Trade Terminals on all planets.
  • During the night time in Entropia, the grass can get neon colors due to a dissolve issue.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Galactic Transport

Auction Order Improvements
Auction orders will now place bids automatically on offers with no buyout and on offers with buyouts higher than the auction order’s maximum bid. The automatic bids will be made at the lowest legal bid amount and the system will continue to raise the bid against subsequent competing bids as high as the order’s maximum price will allow. Offers with a buyout price lower than an order’s maximum price will be matched immediately at the offer’s buyout price, functioning the same as before this update.

Love this most but all others as well.. Good job MA.. Now those auction zombies will have less to work with :). Perhaps add a second notification system which gets triggered only when the bid on an item is significantly higher then markup. I know adding more notifications is not the best solution but since it is triggered only when something is significantly out of ordinary it might help in bringing down cases of wrong bids.

Well with all this and until they remove logouts and implement cargo im guessing Pirating has officially been bitch slapped for now by MA :(

Well with all this and until they remove logouts and implement cargo im guessing Pirating has officially been bitch slapped for now by MA :(

I'm not so sure about that.

Could someone check the price of transporting say the materials for a 100-click run on level 10 amplifiers? Don't forget all the residue needed.

You mad bro?

Glad to see space updates :)

Did they change the oil and general loot drops on other planets ? because if not caly is in disadvantage with the new auction

Word is many pirates are going to boycott lootable space until cargo missions and logout's are sorted.

Love this most but all others as well.. Good job MA.. Now those auction zombies will have less to work with :). Perhaps add a second notification system which gets triggered only when the bid on an item is significantly higher then markup. I know adding more notifications is not the best solution but since it is triggered only when something is significantly out of ordinary it might help in bringing down cases of wrong bids.

There is only some logic Problems in this new functions. I put an order that ends in 24 hours, and the System bids on an auction which is still running for 6 days.

Also what happens if my order is turned into a bid, and later someone is placing a cheaper offer ??? is the original bid cancelled then, and my order gets filled from the better offer ?

There is only some logic Problems in this new functions. I put an order that ends in 24 hours, and the System bids on an auction which is still running for 6 days.

I had this happen myself earlier. If I'm doing a crafting run with tonnes of materials I use a 24 hour order to save having to buy each one individually and then cancel it in minutes once it's basically completed. I did that today and have ended up with a bid on a tiny amount of material with 6 days still to go. I've cancelled my order which was filled apart from 19 of one item and I guess I now have to wait 6 days to get that ped back.

Galactic Transport

[*]Normal Delivery - Items won from auction will be transported to the buyer’s storage at the buyer’s current location after 12 hours. This option will incur a small transport fee based on the weight of the items to be transported, with a minimum fee of 2 PED. A delivery notice will appear in the Message Center when items are delivered.

[*]Instant Delivery - Items won from auction will be transported immediately to the buyer’s inventory at the buyer’s current location. This option will incur a higher fee than Normal Delivery, with a minimum fee of 6 PED.

I like that they have a 12 hours delivery time on the "normal delivery" and a minimum fee of 2ped/6ped, it helps to protect the local market and still gives us an opportunity do buy items not available locally. I think it was 4 hours in first information-release but I can remember wrong.

Still NOTHING about the FRIEND LIST issues! :mad:

I had a non copy paste answer on my 'FL bug' case the other day.
The support guy told me they have been working on that bug for a longer period and admit that they have issues with solving it. He also pointed out that they tried to fixed it on the VU update... but with no sucess or something

I had a non copy paste answer on my 'FL bug' case the other day.
The support guy told me they have been working on that bug for a longer period and admit that they have issues with solving it. He also pointed out that they tried to fixed it on the VU update... but with no sucess or something

Good to hear someone at least is getting some answers from Support. Thanks for posting.

Good to hear someone at least is getting some answers from Support. Thanks for posting.

np,
thank mr 'U' in the support, always good and service minded answers from that guy. :thumbup:

hi,

is there a way to check how many times left to get the "other planet auction won" item, the 12H one

Wow, I was so not counting on the transport actually being implemented as announced.

Please add an option to create a a package delivery mission from planet A to B

The latest update is great, however it would be nice if we could ship packages from planet A to B the same way, without going trough auction.

Thanks.

I don't understand why they felt it necessary to have Pickup at Origin move the item to storage. This seems to introduce a difference to if you win an auction on your current planet, where the item stays on the auction. Likewise, items offered for sale, but unsold, stay on the auction.

So if you bid on an auction on your own planet, if you stay there, the item stays on the auction, if you travel to another planet before the end of the auction, it goes to your storage. There seems to me to be no sensible reason for the different behaviour.

Unless they have changed the way auctions work on your own planet of course, and haven't announced it. (Or I didn't see a previous announcement, I haven't used the auctions recently).

Choose "Cancel" and it'll stay in the won tab.

Also what happens if my order is turned into a bid, and later someone is placing a cheaper offer ??? is the original bid cancelled then, and my order gets filled from the better offer ?

Yes, what i intend to write a support case about is to at least change it to 2 hours duration if the order was placed for a day. As in any items expiring in 2 hrs or less get a bid and none otherwise. For people making an order for 1 day the idea is to get it within the day or at the earliest possible.

Back