Help: My approach to the new health boosts

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Hey,

Seeing as many people are complaining about how the new pet health boost works and/or how much it costs, here is my solution to the problem that maybe MA could consider in subsequent VUs.

Right now we can get our 10hp for 5 PED, at the boost lasts for a week. Everything is fixed.

My suggestion is that you make the health boost a percentage, and make the costs depend on the total HP gained.

Here is a small table to illustrate my idea.

10% health boost:
Code:
[B]Avatar HP		HP gained		Cost (1ped/hp)		Cost (50pec/hp)[/B]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
90			9			9.00  PED		4.50  PED
150			15			15.00 PED		7.50  PED
250			25			25.00 PED		12.50 PED
350			35			35.00 PED		17.50 PED

*Costs represent the total amount to pay for one week.

Note: 10% is just an example.

This also solves the third complaint that I've heard of: 10hp means nothing !! And it's true for very skilled players that 10hp is not a life saver.

That's my suggestion.

Cheers :rolleyes:

I like the idea, however the cost should be growing exponentially like every other number in game ;)

Not many people complaining , I see only a few. Rest are very happy with the implementation. I would say MA should keep it as it is..

why complain/ask to change? ffs its an accross the board hp boost

It is a bad idea to give different skills more HP, why should the uber get even more uber..

Leave it as it is, everyone can get the increase in HP.. Don't see why it is a problem.

Really it's only a sweetener to get people buying and training pets, otherwise it would probably end up as a niche activity.

Do you get a buff for each pet summoned? I can imagine seeing someone with 20 pets especially if they're not attacked by mobs.

Really it's only a sweetener to get people buying and training pets, otherwise it would probably end up as a niche activity.

Do you get a buff for each pet summoned? I can imagine seeing someone with 20 pets especially if they're not attacked by mobs.

As of today you can only have one pet summoned. I'm guessing the amount of pets summoned simultaneously will be quite low if buffs stack.

Back