Does anybody still use Makeup?

Rumsponge

Elite
Ben Rumsponge Rumson
I have about 400 PEDs tt value of Makeup stuff in storage. Looking at the market history, virtually none has been sold in the past year.

Is there any use for it?

Anyone want to make me an offer for the whole pile?

It can still be used - I myself am looking for some blue make-up.

I believe the decline of clothing and make-up sales are a result of a dwindling population of players who actually care. The old days of customizing your ava to be unique seems to be less relevant now.

I think I have some blue. I guess I should post a list of what I have and see if anyone is interested.

I think the best would be, when you have a shop and sell it there, or give a friend own a shop, and make a ad in all screen or forum.

some tools you can sell easy, like black face paint and pens. Also red is most rare to find.

But yea, since a while ppl more buy ammo and guns, as invest in fashion things, no matter they looks ugly .)

I believe the decline of clothing and make-up sales are a result of a dwindling population of players who actually care. The old days of customizing your ava to be unique seems to be less relevant now.
Isn't that because MA ruined avatars and almost all clothes and many textures in last avatar VU (and that was around two years ago) and don't care at all about fixing it? :) At least I didn't seen or heard about any ETA.
Even hands (including right thumb) in FPV still broken.
Not talking about "man boobs", walking/equipping animation, sitting issues, weird smiling and countless others.

I care about and had nice (from my point of view) clothes collection. But I almost don't have anything non broken now. And no, I didn't sold any clothes from my collection (and some broken since 2007 Avatar VU, so more than 7 years).

P.S. Not talking about 2 PEC equip fee and requirement to have clothes fully repaired, added many years ago (after it many decide to boycott clothes). MA planned to remove equip fee this year (that was in "State of the Universe Address 2014"), but it still here.

State of the Universe Address 2014 said:
One example would be the removal of the clothing equip fee in an upcoming platform release.

Last edited:
Isn't that because MA ruined avatars and almost all clothes and many textures in last avatar VU (and that was around two years ago) and don't care at all about fixing it? :) At least I didn't seen or heard about any ETA.
Even hands (including right thumb) in FPV still broken.
Not talking about "man boobs", walking/equipping animation, sitting issues, weird smiling and countless others.

I care about and had nice (from my point of view) clothes collection. But I almost don't have anything non broken now. And no, I didn't sold any clothes from my collection (and some broken since 2007 Avatar VU, so more than 7 years).

P.S. Not talking about 2 PEC equip fee and requirement to have clothes fully repaired, added many years ago (after it many decide to boycott clothes). MA planned to remove equip fee this year (that was in "State of the Universe Address 2014"), but it still here.

Yes it is because of this two Avatar updates i lost total of 5000 ped+1800 ped on clothes because after the update the looked like shit.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ya the giving away to recreate your ava twice in last few years pretty much destroyed the market for Avatar Alteration, people are just waiting for the next free avatar update to come. MA managers really are a bunch of ruthless people destroying your investment to make gains for them only and not caring about their player base.

Back