These Scammers....

microdot

Dominant
Society
Rangers
Elsalvador "Microdot" Majere
Just a general warning.

In the early hours of the morning i was getting my shit together at Billys when i received a PM from an ava called <removed>. He said that he was my soc leader and that he had just created an ava for his sister and was helping her get it started (thinking back i should have asked why the fuck he would make a male ava for his sister :))

Like the trusting fool that i am i added him to soc & carried on Mayheming.....until he asked me for Peds (he asked for 600 peds to 'get started'). This is something i know our soc leader would never do. When i pushed further and asked the tool to just log on as his original ava so i could know it was him there was silence. We kicked him from soc and he has been offline ever since. This morning I verified that it definitely was not our soc leader.

I am sure this has happened countless times before, so its just a general reminder that there are real twats out there that will take you for every ped they can.

Remember that name - <removed>.
:lolup:

later :/
m.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear what happened :mad:
PM me the name.........................

Good thing you saw it coming! Please PM me the name of this asshole

pm me the name pls , glad you didnt get caught.

Scamers are ineluctable part of RCE.

thanks for that valuable input...

all pms requests for PMs should have been sent. Let me know if you dont get it.

attachment.php

This happend today

I have a feeling this scammer have been following your soc for a while and know trying to use the knowledge about your socleader to scam people...

Inside job?

If u have a scammer on the line. Try to make them use as much time as possible to do nothing. Meet me here. I im there in 10 min etc etc. Screw with em abit :D

Back