The Impossible 1000ped music finding challenge!

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
I am looking for a song that has unfortunately been pulled from YouTube history and has long escaped my memory and my wife's. If you find it and are the first to post it on this thread, I will give you 1000ped.. sponsored by Songkra Valley and Arkadia Land Area 3 rebate programs.

Why do you say it is impossible? Well because I don't remember the artist or the song title. In fact, I don't remember any of the lyrics either.. but I remember tidbits.

1 - It is caribbean in origin
2 - the song is fast tempo
3 - I had thought the song title started with a C and had crazy in it but it is not what you get in searches. Like drive me crazy....
4 - it was 1 of 2 songs in a YouTube video displaying a fantastic wow ui called wowlui. It was a video 1080hd and a mage running around in wotlk. It was one of two songs in the video. Either song would qualify as it was the same artist And equally as awesome.
5 - it is not a group
6 - it is not Kevin lyttle.. wrong style.. thoughts in my mind seems to think the artist started with an F.
7 - Similar style to Shaggy, but faster.

It is not pendullum. It is not reggae. I last heard this song in 2008. It wasn't an old song. It is probably a popular club song and I just don't know it. Unfortunately my friends in Trinidad are stumped.

Last edited:
Approximate year? 80s 90s 2000s 2010s ?

Added more clues.

While it is not in the same genre...the artist's accent was about as thick as Shaggi.

The song was probably about 6.5 to 8 min long.

Best I can do with the information given.

Enjoy the wrong guess. :)

Tego Calderón

Well, WoW WotLK was released in November 2008, therefore any video containing WotLK has to be of a latter date. Yet you say you heard the song last in 2006.

This does not compute... :eyecrazy:

Actually, I′ve always liked Harry Belafonte. His Calypso tunes. I know, waaaaay too old for what you′re looking for. :laugh: However you just say caribbean music. Can′t you be a little more specific about the style, about the instrumentation, about what you mean by a club song...?

EDIT: Btw, there is a more recent Calypso artist who calls himself Crazy (Edwin Ayoung from T&T).

EDIT2: Random find – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdAb4truzd8

Last edited:
Well, WoW WotLK was released in November 2008, therefore any video containing WotLK has to be of a latter date. Yet you say you heard the song last in 2006.

This does not compute... :eyecrazy:

Actually, I′ve always liked Harry Belafonte. His Calypso tunes. I know, waaaaay too old for what you′re looking for. :laugh: However you just say caribbean music. Can′t you be a little more specific about the style, about the instrumentation, about what you mean by a club song...?

EDIT: Btw, there is a more recent Calypso artist who calls himself Crazy (Edwin Ayoung from T&T).

EDIT2: Random find http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdAb4truzd8

I will change it to be 2008 or so.. man time goes by so fast. I could have sworn it was sooner.

The things people find in the internet...;)

Mmm, if you say shaggy like accent and style. Maybe Sean Paul?

This is the hardest quiz ever.

This one doesn't have many correlations with the one you asked for, though same artist have made a song "you drive me crazy" which I can't find on youtube (no it's like the one by Britney Spears).

might be some fitness riddim mix?

Back