Selling: Full set eMINE PG F (UL)

Maddy

Provider
Society
cK Coat Killers
Maddy Madalina Madelene
There were 25 sets awarded in 2009 at Genesis Star mining event, from which only 4 sets are F.

Here are the stats.

My set is around 1.5 tier, with very good following tier rates on 4 pieces and so-so tier rates on 3 pieces.

Price is 6k PED (tt included; tt value is 275 PED). Also, price is non-negotiable and I'm not interested in a trade. Cash is fine.

Thanks! :)

There were 25 sets awarded in 2009 at Genesis Star mining event, from which only 4 sets are F.

Here are the stats.

My set is around 1.5 tier, with very good following tier rates on 4 pieces and so-so tier rates on 3 pieces.

Price is 6k PED (tt included; tt value is 275 PED). Also, price is non-negotiable and I'm not interested in a trade. Cash is fine.

Thanks! :)

This is a really cool looking armor.
I remember a Couple years ago Jeanni used to mine on Rock with a set, and i always wanted one because she looked sexy!

This is a really cool looking armor.
I remember a Couple years ago Jeanni used to mine on Rock with a set, and i always wanted one because she looked sexy!

Oh, shush! That's the only reason I had second thoughts about selling it... :laugh: The protection doesn't really matter too much for me, 'cause it's similar to Jaguar (which can be found easily), but the looks are quite unique. With graphics on 'very high' it's super-hot. :ahh:
It was the only time miners were spoiled armor wise. Not that they need it now, with flying vehicles, but it was nice back then...
Even the designers knew that. Each part is described for what it actually is: helmet, harness, gloves and so on... and on each of it, on the 'show item description' option, after few lines about what it's made of, there's a phrase that sounds like this: 'The eMINE PG/H is a stylish and sleek helmet for the miner that really wants to look cool!' :cool: I mean, c'mon... if that doesn't sound like pimping I don't know what it is. ;)

Bump............

Bump........

Bump...........

Bump...........

Bump........

Bump..........

Bump..........

Bump...........

Bump............

Armor sold. Thread can be closed. Thanks! :)

Back