Problem with PE guide

Cervus

Old
Society
NBK Rangers
Ieuru Cervus Uramos
I'm experiencing a problem with the PE Guide. When loading it i get the following message.

"Unable to find or create the font ‘YAMVZH+TTE1BB9498t00’. Some characters may not display or print correctly."

This is followed by a message asking if i want to supress any futher errors. Now, i filled a report to the PE staff several days ago and i'm yet to recieve a reply(not that i'm complaining they must be busy with a game this big), so i thought i'd see if anyone here knew what was wrong.

Thanks for any advice i advance.

Cervus

The autors of the PE Guide aren't part of Mindark... Even if you receive an answer for your support case, they certainly won't be able to help you, i think.

Perhaps you should try to contact the EP crew or Neverdie since they are the ones who have made the guide. But if it's only an error about fonts, i don't think it's very important... You'd be able to read most of the guide without problem (except if the missing font is the main one :/).

also maybe try searching google for the font to DL it :dunno:

Cervus said:
I'm experiencing a problem with the PE Guide. When loading it i get the following message.

"Unable to find or create the font ‘YAMVZH+TTE1BB9498t00’. Some characters may not display or print correctly."

after getting this message.

can you still read the guide? or are all the letters screwed up?

it may just be a header font or something.

but i think you should still be able to read it.

Cervus said:

This is followed by a message asking if i want to supress any futher errors. Now, i filled a report to the PE staff several days ago and i'm yet to recieve a reply(not that i'm complaining they must be busy with a game this big), so i thought i'd see if anyone here knew what was wrong.

Thanks for any advice i advance.

Cervus

Can you tell me what version of Adobe Reader you are using?
It may be a case of needing to re-install Adobe. If you dont view *.pdf files that often then you most likely have a very outdated version.

Try that and tell me if it works :)

ultimababe said:
Can you tell me what version of Adobe Reader you are using?
It may be a case of needing to re-install Adobe. If you dont view *.pdf files that often then you most likely have a very outdated version.

Try that and tell me if it works :)

yeah what she said :wise:

DL latest version and try again - Adobe reader

I am a complete and utter dunce!

I downloaded the latest version of Adobe Acrobat, and guess what, IT WORKED. :)

I honestly should have thought of that straight away but it just completely slipped my mind. Guess thats where playing PE all night and getting no sleep gets you.

Thanks for the help anyway.

No probs, you're very welcome :)
Just glad I could help :yup:

Nice to see you actually reading it Good job you should do well in PE.

I cant believe your reading that piece of crap,but if it makes you happy... :laugh:

Knuckles said:
I cant believe your reading that piece of crap,but if it makes you happy... :laugh:
HEY! Thats me on the cover of that so called piece of crap :evilking:

Back