Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
index.php

Chirpy

Description

This is a small hybrid bird originally brought to Calypso as a pet by the first settlers. It can not fly but it's very swift and agile. After the robot revolt and the war that followed, it spread out into the wilderness where they managed to adapt and thrive.

Creature Type

Animal

Damage Type

To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Young010Minimal11111
Mature030Minimal11131
Old030Minimal11131
Provider040Minimal11141
Guardian050Minimal11151
Dominant050Minimal11151
Alpha060Minimal11161
Old Alpha070Minimal11171
Prowler070Minimal11171
Stalker080Minimal11181
Mutated828540Huge67818541

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.MaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso5265260500Alpha to ProwlerLowMixed with Gibnib28-Mar-15
Calypso7450081000LowMixed with Caudatergus and Aetherex
Calypso3170059000LowMixed with Argonaut
Calypso6410085800MatureLowMixed with Turp
Calypso5600059800Dominant to ProwlerLow03-Jul-20
Calypso6000075500Young to ProviderLow

Miscellaneous

Link to EntropiaWiki
Archived Bestiary information

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Got asked about locations several times already, so gathering some info to remember.

[74542, 80984] (nw of Jason Centre) low density between Caudatergus, Aetherex

[31744, 59026] (ne of OLA#42) low density between Argonaut

The best spawn for chirpy at least in my opinion is the island east of Fort Victoria. There are enough there to do your bonus daily for sure and easy enough to get to.
Wanted to confirm and get the coords, but just now I found barely a handful on the entire island. Maybe it got changed recently. Besides, you have to kill them with one shot or they run until they drown themselves in the water which is not very far here.

Wanted to confirm and get the coords, but just now I found barely a handful on the entire island. Maybe it got changed just now with the update. Besides, you have to kill them with one shot or they run until they drown themselves in the water which is not very far here.

It's one of the best locations currently known. If you cant one shot a Chirpy then.... you need a bigger gun. ;)

I found Chirpies west of Corinth East Hangers B, on the road. 64086, 85845. They are a sparse spawn mixed with Turp. I only remember seeing matures.

Island East of Victoria Confirmed as of feb 2016 !

560 598 on the island SE Victoria, is the best by far

. .PLZ add the coords , pure spawn domi-prowler :)

Still valid in 2021 (y)

Seems the word spread out ! All Sleipnirs flying in formation from Fort Victoria TP :LOL:

Did the spawn get nerfed? I went to that place and only found 2 chirpy

Edit: It seems that was always the spawn you just need to wait couple seconds and other will respawn

Last edited:
There are plenty on that island that has the Mermoths

I went to 600 755 on sunday and spawn there got nerfed, only 2-3 Chirpies, range from provider to dominant or something like that, def. nothing below provider. Still one Gibnib on that island.

I guess what's good for some people is not as good for others. :sneaky:

Went there today and the spawn is as good as it was months ago. The thing is there have always been 2-3 Chirpies max on this island, as well as 1 Hiryuu and nothing else. But as soon as you kill them, they both respawn in 2 seconds somewhere else on this little rock.

So there is a little running around for both Chirpy and Hiryuu but nothing too annoying.

Are you sure we are talking about same island? :D
600 : 755 west of Port Atlantis. With entrance to some kind of instance.
Because i have never, ever seen a Hiryuu there. One Gibnib sure, but not a shadow of Hiryuu. And i have been going there for bonus missions since 2018 with a break. About a dozen of times.
I used to be able to plan my route, when running on a hill in the middle i could see dots on my radar to the left and right, and there were surely more than 2-3. And of lesser maturities than i see now.
Also this sunday i've hit another bonus for Chirpies, still max 3 and nothing below provider.
Had 11 ped global! :D

Back