PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Combibo

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images

Combibo

Combibo

Description

The Combiboxenosaur is also known by its more revealing nickname "The Sucker". It feeds by sucking up the grass and then chewing it with its circular mouth filled with small sharp teeth.

Combibo Brood Mother

Combibo normally lay their eggs underground, where the young can attain reasonable size in order to deter predators. Because of this, the Combibo Brood Mother is a rare sight above the ground on Calypso.

Calypsian adventurers who cross paths with this animal should be prepared to immediately defend themselves. The Brood Mother will fight to the death to defend her offspring.

Creature Type

Animal

Damage Type

To add

Maturities

Maturity L Health Damage Agi Int Psy Sta Str
    Young 3 80 Minimal 13 3 1 8 34
    Mature 4 110 Minimal 13 3 1 11 35
    Old 4 120 21 13 3 1 12 36
    Provider 5 130 22 16 3 1 13 41
    Guardian 6 170 Small 16 4 1 17 42
    Dominant 7 220 Limited 16 4 4 22 43
    Alpha 8 260 Limited 17 4 4 26 45
    Old Alpha 9 300 Limited 18 4 4 30 46
    Prowler 11 350 Medium 18 4 4 35 51
    Stalker 12 390 49 18 4 4 39 52
    Brood Mother 18 710 Medium 25 59 11 71 63

Locations

Planet Lon. Lat. Direction from nearest TP Maturity Density Notes Verified
    Calypso 61000 78300 SW Billy's Spaceship Afterworld Young to Old Medium 14-Oct-15
    Calypso 87200 77100 S Nymphtown Young to Brood Mother Medium Chateau Liberte, outpost with only TT/repair at location; mixed with few Hiryuu 14-Oct-15
    Calypso 20144 54756 W Solfais Crater Young Low OLA #35 24-Aug-17
    Calypso 66300 75300 @ Fort Isis Young to Old Low to medium Mixed with various other mobs 10-Oct-15
    Calypso 77700 95700 S Rogue Plains Young to Old Low Mixed with Shinkiba 14-Oct-15
    Calypso 29100 50400 E Shinook Jungle Old Alpha to Stalker OLA #30. Mixed with Mourner and Berycled 02-Feb-20

Missions

Iron Challenge Broker: Professor Hale at Billy's Spaceship Afterworld

Mission Name Objective Reward
    Hunting Challenge: Iron Combibo I Kill Combibo worth 600 points Aim (0.13) / Combat Reflexes (0.13) / Weapons Handling (0.13)
    Hunting Challenge: Iron Combibo II Kill Combibo worth 3000 points Dexterity (0.63) / Light Melee Weapons (0.40) / Translocation (0.20)
    Hunting Challenge: Iron Combibo III Kill Combibo worth 6000 points Anatomy (1.25) / Clubs (0.80) / Evade (0.40)
    Hunting Challenge: Iron Combibo IV Kill Combibo worth 15000 points Rifle (3.13) / Handgun (3.13) / Dodge (1.00)
    Hunting Challenge: Iron Combibo V Kill Combibo worth 30000 points BLP Weaponry Technology (6.25) / Laser Weaponry Technology (6.25) / First Aid (2.01)
    Hunting Challenge: Bronze Combibo Kill Combibo worth 60000 points (Old and above) Diagnosis (5.63) / Longblades (17.50) / Shortblades (17.50)

Maturity Iron Challenge Points Bronze Challenge Points
    Young 6 n/a
    Mature 8 n/a
    Old 8 6
    Provider 10 7
    Guardian 12 8
    Dominant 15 10
    Alpha 17 13
    Old Alpha 19 14
    Prowler 23 15
    Stalker 26 19
    Brood Mother 43 31

Miscellaneous

Link to EntropiaWiki
    Archived Bestiary information

Combibo Young is a tameable creature.
    Last edited by Oleg; 02-01-2020 at 16:57.

Stay Home______________________________ Play Entropia______________________________Stay Safe

Chaotic Good
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Reserved...

Stay Home______________________________ Play Entropia______________________________Stay Safe

Chaotic Good
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.
    Last edited by Mega; 02-19-2015 at 17:59.

There are Combibo young through old (maybe provider) at Fort Isis (66300, 75300). They are mixed with Snarksnot (young), Tripudian (puny & young), Caudatergus (puny) and Plumatergus. Maybe other mobs and maturities, but I'm not strong enough to go far from the turrets.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Sylva Kyra Minor
    Society
    Benevolence
    There are also snables,nexnecis,traeskerons,BIG caperons up to stalker and snargs young to old alpha I think. It's a very strange place I haven't seen any place with such a wide range of mobs and maturities. Also allos and kerbies(small ones). If you go slightly northeast there are some big mollisks.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Oleg Oleg McMullery
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Yes, there are a lot of mobs in that area. I've added it the locations list with the caveat that it's mixed with other mobs.

In general it's most useful to get location info on spawns that aren't mixed or are at least mixed with only one other mob. Think about it from the user's point of view. If they come to the thread looking for a place to hunt Combibo, there's no point in them hearing about a spawn that's 1% Combibo and 99% Araneatrox. That spawn would be extremely useful in the Araneatrox thread though

I don't say this to criticise or discourage contributions, just to give an idea of what's most useful and welcomed. Thanks as ever to everyone who helps with the Creatures forum.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Sylva Kyra Minor
    Society
    Benevolence
    Actually now that I think about with the change from the last vu the spawn went dense to I would suggest medium there aren't near as many combibos as there were before just noticing.

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Steveyneo Weltmeister Honsook
    Society
    Groene Draeck
    Images

Combibo Love

Ahh, the great Combibo!

One of my favourite Entropia creatures. Many years ago there was an area northeast of Minopolis (I think??? Not sure now) that had combibos and snarks and maybe other low level mobs, and it was a lovely green foresty area by the sea with cliffs and a beach or few, and you could go out there with your Jester D1 and Mann MPH and skill up rifle and handgun in lovely surroundings.

The unmistakeable squeak of the Combibo - like the trumpet of the Snablesnot and roar of the Cornundacauda - is one of the truly classic Entropia mob sounds.

I been doing my Iron Mission in AOL #30. Closest portal is Shinook Jungle just head West after porting in. The maturity is Old Alpha to Stalker. Only other spawn is a very low density of Mourner Youngs (lvl 5). Hunting them with a ARK-11 with Rage 15.

:)

Is there in any case, just blood-mother spawns? Except that isle,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast