Defender

April post from Mega no longer accurate

I checked all coords near Ithaca, then checked all near Phoenix......no Defenders in sight, not even one.

I didn't check the Minopolis coords since it was eating up my Mind Essence chasing my tail following the post.

I'm headed to the NW corner outside of the crater since there are always a few Defenders mixed in with the Droka there.

Update to last post

The spawn of Droka is more west of the crater than northwest as I mentioned above.

I was able to find about 6-7 Defenders (enough to finish the Enigma mission) in about 15 minutes, which includes killing the Droka who attacked as well.

There was also 1 or 2 in the Drone spawn to the south of the Droka.

Here is a good spot to start: 61777, 83614

I realized my previous heading could have been interpreted as a disparaging remark for Mega, which could not be further from the truth. Many thanks to Mega and Oleg for this incredibly valuable addition to the forum.

Side note: The apparently temporary dense spawn of Defenders behind the Argo Scavenger Elites west of Troy is also gone now.

The temporary spawns were removed two or three days ago so we're back with the regular very limited Defender spawns now.

My personal recommendation to anyone who might read this looking for Defenders would be the Typhon's Reach wave event.

I realized my previous heading could have been interpreted as a disparaging remark for Mega, which could not be further from the truth. Many thanks to Mega and Oleg for this incredibly valuable addition to the forum.

No offence taken at all, in fact I appreciate anyone correcting errors or updating the thread with temporary spawn removal so that it helps others who have still to do Enigma Stage 3 mission chain.

Good work. :thumbup:

Prototype Defender Gen 03, good spawn here: [62238, 85068]

The spawn at 61800,83600 no longer contains Defenders. I found it a nice place to hunt lowish drokas, and there were plenty of low drones nearby.

They do, yeah.
What they do?
You kidding me?
Okay, need to try this

EDIT:
For anyone wanting to finish the Karona defender mission. You can shoot prototype defenders (south of Sisiphus)

Is a lot easier to find and kill :LOL:

Last edited:
Back