Nexnecis

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
index.php

Nexnecis

Description

This large reptilian creature is indigenous to the swamp forests of Skoogslot. With six legs, a catlike gait, and an extremely powerful bite, its liking for human flesh makes it worth avoiding. Its powerful sense of smell and ability to cover shorter distances very quickly make it a terrifying inhabitant of the swamp forests.

Creature Type

Animal

Damage Type

To add
Source: To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Young1145045181554517
Mature1552059181555217
Old1755070181555517
Provider19590Large181555919
Guardian24770Large181557720
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.MaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso1740447316YoungHighAmethera OLA#48. Mixed with Allophyl.20-Apr-15
Calypso2790051200Young to ProviderMedium21-Apr-15

Miscellaneous

Link to Entropedia
Archived Bestiary information

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Also a small spawn of young to mature outside Fort Isis.

Can't find these, do you have co-ordinates?

Not at my PC right now so can't be sure but if you go from the tp and head around the cliff wall due south you will start to see them mixed with medium snablesnots also a few large snargs. I've found that Fort Isis is a strange place with a wild mixed bag of mobs. Just wander around in all directions in the weird looking forest and you will see what I am talking about. They are definitely there I am just not sure how many and how fast they respawn. I can only handle the young comfortably at the moment so I try to avoid them.

nexnecis_guardian_30jan19.jpg

Found something different to kill. :sniper:

Yeah South-East of Shinook Jungle TP is a nice place for the Daily Category 2 Mission (y)

It's also borderline with AOL#61, so depending from where you pull (Tax or no Tax :sneaky:)

Yeah South-East of Shinook Jungle TP is a nice place for the Daily Category 2 Mission (y)

It's also borderline with AOL#61, so depending from where you pull (Tax or no Tax :sneaky:)
Just as a FYI, if the mob is spawned on the LA and then walk out of it, you still pay tax on it. Of it's from the outside and walk into the LA you pay NO tax on it. 😉

Back