Turp

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
index.php

Turp

Description

This small animal is often considered a pest because it likes to chew on everything, especially human property. On Calypso the name 'turp' is therefore often used as a local word of contempt for someone who is causing trouble.

Creature Type

Animal

Damage Type

To add
Source: To add

Maturities

MaturityLHealthDamageAgiIntPsyStaStr
Young
Mature030Minimal11131
Old030Minimal11131
Provider040Minimal11141
Guardian050Minimal11151
Dominant060Minimal11161
Alpha060Minimal11161
Old Alpha070Minimal11171
Prowler070Minimal11171
Stalker080Minimal11181

Locations

PlanetLon.Lat.MaturityDensityNotesVerified
Calypso6408685845Young to GuardianVery Low22-Feb-15
Calypso6224086440Guardian to StalkerMedium08-Aug-18

Miscellaneous

Link to EntropiaWiki
Archived Bestiary information

Last edited:
Reserved...

The Creatures section is currently under construction and this process will take some time to complete. The work is being done by volunteers with limited time, so please bear with us while we add the data. If you can provide any information that is currently missing, please post in the thread to let us know.

While this construction period is ongoing, you will be able to access the old Bestiary section which is archived in a sub-forum of the Creatures section. Each mob thread in Creatures contains a link to the relevant Bestiary thread and to the Entropedia page, so if you are looking for information that isn't yet available in the Creatures thread, please use the links provided at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:

Improved picture (Stalker) suggested as replacement for original

Alpha

Prowler

Stalker

(Gaps to fill in original post - all are L0 )

Maturity change to "Guardian to Stalker" on 2nd location shown.

stat for mutant turp LOL i would love to see it. oh man... not see it for long time.

"On Calypso the name 'turp' is therefore often used as a local word of contempt for someone who is causing trouble."
Damn you turp! Stealin' my hof like that!

The Turps west of Corinth East Hanger B (64086, 85845) are from Young through Guardian.

The young can be killed with a 10.3 damage shot.

the REAL turp location for the daily (dominant to old alpha, in cage, high respawn rate)
[62231, 86452, 314]

Confirmation

the REAL turp location for the daily (dominant to old alpha, in cage, high respawn rate)
[62231, 86452, 314]

I'd like to confirm general location, the Maffoid camp near Fort Sisyphus, the 2nd part of the camp on the other side of the hill inside a corral near the side of the mountain, high spawn rate [62243, 86447, 314], this as of july 16th 2018

I'd like to confirm general location, the Maffoid camp near Fort Sisyphus, the 2nd part of the camp on the other side of the hill inside a corral near the side of the mountain, high spawn rate [62243, 86447, 314], this as of july 16th 2018

It seems the spawn point in the corral has been removed, just checked today july 23rd 2018

It seems the spawn point in the corral has been removed, just checked today july 23rd 2018

Sometimes they can run off over the hills and get lost. I suspect that's probably what happened. They'll need to be found and killed to respawn in the corral, or will be there after a server reset.

Sometimes they can run off over the hills and get lost. I suspect that's probably what happened. They'll need to be found and killed to respawn in the corral, or will be there after a server reset.

As I headed to the Turp cage a few days ago and could not find them even after searching a large area around the cage, I began to suspect the spawn might have been removed as well, but I found them all in their cage without issue today, so it's definitely still there. :thumbup:

Does this mobs spawn anywhere else besides the "cage"?

There are a few at Sharpclaw Ridge, but it's 80% Berycled there. We don't seem to have that in the list on the OP, so if anyone can post the details I'll add them.

The Turp cage is permanently(?) occupied by sweaters, would make some enemies robbing them for a quick daily.

Sharpclaw Ridge is at [Calypso, 64786, 86809, 101, Waypoint], can confirm the presence of Turp there but you'll have to fight a lot of medium-to-higher maturity Berycled to even get to them.

Found a few T. Young-Provider around [Calypso, 64055, 85846, 263, Waypoint], mixed with Chirpy.

Back