PC: Eron SoulGrinder

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Hello,

It seems i have won this nice weapon in Arkadia Gold Rush Hunting event ;) (scored place 40 - i really just did few runs for fun and counted i have no chances at scoring any prize - i guess i was wrong). Link to winners in Ark GR: <click>

I would like to know what this weapon is worth (tier 0 obviously): Eron SoulGrinder
Link to Entropedia: <click>
(i will verify if stats and decay on the gun are correct there as soon i will have the gun).

It will be for sale too as soon i will receive it :).

Falagor
:bandit:

Bump - anyone?

Falagor

I would sell mine for 7.5k

Thats what its worth to me ( tier 4 )

cheers

ermik

I would sell mine for 7.5k

Thats what its worth to me ( tier 4 )

cheers

ermik

What was the tier cost?

@edit:
i just loged in and got the gun - will verify decay later :).

Falagor

What was the tier cost?

@edit:
i just loged in and got the gun - will verify decay later :).

Falagor

bought it at t3 so cant answer for those, but t4 was like 400 ped tt mats or so.

tiering is slow, really slow on these so each tier id value higher.

I love mine, range has a wonderful way of compensate for dps.

bought it at t3 so cant answer for those, but t4 was like 400 ped tt mats or so.

What do you usually hunt with it?

My first impression was that it was a tagger but apparently there is more to it.

What do you usually hunt with it?

My first impression was that it was a tagger but apparently there is more to it.

Well, lets say you normally hunt with 44 dps, using a normal UL SIB gun.

Now, add 4 dmg enhancers and a a106 to the Eron Soulgrinder, and you will have the saem thing, but with 170m range, with a resonable 2.871 dpp.

Ive spent a good amount of time lately at the rig, doing the shared trox with the usual riggers, som of them pack a decent dps setup with base taggers beeing ml35 and similar.

More often than i had imagined i get the killpoint for trox mission, because i get to land a few hits before trox reach their range.

At the moment im doing missions on cyrene, and a few of these mobs move slow, have decent hp and hit hard, those i do naked since they dont get to hit me.

Its another tool in the hunting toolbox, sure its not for close range dps festivals, but i sure did get my share of the item loots on shared big mobs during last events, without getting killed, having to fap, or other dps-lowering activities.

Its amazing how bad a 90 dps setup can be if you have to fap or revive all the time, and its amazing how good a 44 dps dito one can be, when left alone on autoshoot.

Gz to your prize Falagor, id keep it if i were you.

Ok so total Tier cost from 0 -> 4 should be around 1k peds.

The rule for tier cost increase seems to be like this (+- few pecs rounded):

Tier_cost(X+1) = Tier_cost(X)*(X+1) / X

(example here: <click> - watch tier costs)

So backtracking costs (based on what you say) should be around:
T1: ~100peds
T2: ~200peds
T3: ~300peds
T4: ~400peds

Total Tier 0->4 ~1k peds

(...)
Gz to your prize Falagor, id keep it if i were you.

Thanks ;)

Normally i would keep it but:
- recently i bought Spirit Mk.II TEN tier 9.7 (its 9.8 already) that is quite balanced with all aspects: eco, dps and range.
- i plan on keeping myself under lev 50 hit forever so i will be playing in MM cat 2 ;).

Falagor

Normally i would keep it but:
- recently i bought Spirit Mk.II TEN tier 9.7 (its 9.8 already) that is quite balanced with all aspects: eco, dps and range.
- i plan on keeping myself under lev 50 hit forever so i will be playing in MM cat 2 ;).

Falagor

That my friend, makes perfectly sense :)

Last sold (falagors) at tier 0 for +5k

Back