Question: Mah'ketta underestimated?

LunaMoon

Provider
Lunareth Luna Moon
Hello,

so I got my hands on a Mah'ketta (F) set. I got it so I can do bot missions later on (I like to prepare before I am actually working on the missions).

I got my set for tt+250 which seemed kind of cheap.

I took a closer look at the stats and I must say I underestimated the armor. It is a excellent armor for a newbie like me. I compared it with adjusted pixie which is the set I've been working with. I'm currently working on the argo mission, plan on doing molisk-->atrax next and it seems the Mah'ketta is excellent for those mobs too.

So why is it so cheap? It has good eco, low tt and excellent stats (i.e. compare to angels "bot stats" 15 burn 15 pen vs Mah'ketta 23 burn 9pen)

Am I missing something or have people simply missed out on this excellent armor set?

P.S. Love the "turban" =)

Mah'ketta stats (source: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Mah'ketta):

Protection
Stab: 11 HP
Cut: 15 HP
Impact: 12 HP
Penetration: 9 HP
Burn: 23 HP
Close: 38 HP
Firearms: 32 HP
Total: 70 HP

Economy
Durability: 2700
Set TT: 200.0 PED
Markup (M): 668
Markup (F): 332

Its cheap because there are plenty of good armors out there.

Its a good low lvl armour though.

tt+250 is cheap, I got mine for +400 last year and still think it's cheap.

Hate the turban, loathe the color (although if your avatar is female then the turban looks good enough, and I know someone who bought the armor solely because of the color) but it's probably the best UL bot armor below 1k peds. I replaced my vigi with it.

Viceroy killed the markup on all low-end armours.

it's good armor :) there's just a lot of it out there so low price :)

Back