Entropiaforum

sungam

Stalker
Sungam Sun Nosskire
Hello
I cant l load https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/ ?
Is it down or something wrong with my browser do you think

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.entropiaforum.com Port 80

When I tried earlier I saw a message saying it was down for maintenance.

I didn't know people were still using it.

Invalid forum path specified! Please edit this file and be sure to include the correct path for your $forumpath variable.

Now I getting this message.
Strange?

I noticed 711 was working on EF last night - I think he's installed an updated version of VBulletin.
It certainly looks a bit different anyway.
I've just checked, and the site is up again.

Thank you very much :)

I discovered the changed URL. However, login does not seem to work, and produces a blank 404 page!

I noticed 711 was working on EF last night - I think he's installed an updated version of VBulletin.
It certainly looks a bit different anyway.
I've just checked, and the site is up again.

I see you have managed to post there, presumably because you are a mod. How do us lesser mortals login? <grin>

I keep getting a 404 from the login tab.

I have now managed a work-around for logging in!

Try and reply to a post, and you get a page saying something like "You aren't logged in". At the bottom of the panel is a login section, and this *does* work!

Invalid forum path specified! Please edit this file and be sure to include the correct path for your $forumpath variable.

what i got :(

Back