Rare Sapphire Chirin Dragon

Coz1969

Stalker
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Warden Coz Coz
Started out on the northwest part of the island containing the chirin dragons and eudorian devils. After taming about 4 chirin dragons, I decided to go look for the eudorian devils. On the way, I stumbled across this beauty.

sapphire_chirin_dragon.jpg

I immediately knew it was special, given the name, so I donned my armor and pulled out my whip. :whip: I started with the dominax original moccasin (L), but after a while I knew it wouldn't be enough. Pulled out the dominax original boiga (L) and went to work. Sadly, 3 failed taming attempts. I had to let the HP regen many times (almost killed it one time, when I got a 125 crit hit with the boiga). Finally, after a long struggle, I managed a successful taming attempt! :yay:

Since I have been asked quite a bit, here's the various pet status screens.

sapphire_info.jpg

sapphire_effects_1.jpg

sapphire_effects_2.jpg

And if you are wondering, it takes 1000 nutrio bars to fill the sapphire chirin dragon up. (800 for the regular chirin dragon)

I am so very happy... I got a rare pet!

sweeet! I want a rare one! :king:

woot, gratz!!!!

jealous, right here.

Gratz! I was taming a rare Eurdorian Saphire Devil earlier but had to go out and as it was taking so long ended up killing it with a crit from my whip :cry: Hope I find another one.

I saw someone tame a rare Silver bunny... so I guess Rare versions of all 3 new pets confirmed! :yup:

I saw someone tame a rare Silver bunny... so I guess Rare versions of all 3 new pets confirmed! :yup:

Do you know by any chance what buff it has? With exact statistics like the one in OPs first post?

Falagor
:bandit:

Do you know by any chance what buff it has? With exact statistics like the one in OPs first post?

Falagor

nope, I clicked the item link in chat, but only got to see the statue of the pet, didn't get to look at buffs :ahh:

I told her I wanted to buy it, she said she keepin' the silver bunny! :grumble:

nope, I clicked the item link in chat, but only got to see the statue of the pet, didn't get to look at buffs :ahh:

I told her I wanted to buy it, she said she keepin' the silver bunny! :grumble:

Rabbit has acceleration and increased focus.

I also have one. Keeping it too. ;-)

Rabbit has acceleration and increased focus.

I also have one. Keeping it too. ;-)

Question is - how much acceleration!?

Regular one is +8% for 1.00energy/hour.

So? Could you please post screenies?

Falagor

Question is - how much acceleration!?

Regular one is +8% for 1.00energy/hour.

So? Could you please post screenies?

Falagor

12%, 1.2 energy/hour
Level 23 requirement

Uploaded a screenshot, but mods need to approve everything now, so I will have to edit later.

Focus is 10%, 1.0 energy/hour
Level 8 requirement.

Here's a link to my FB with pics immediately.
https://www.facebook.com/senatormagyar?ref=hl

12%, 1.2 energy/hour
Level 23 requirement

Uploaded a screenshot, but mods need to approve everything now, so I will have to edit later.

Focus is 10%, 1.0 energy/hour
Level 8 requirement.

Here's a link to my FB with pics immediately.
https://www.facebook.com/senatormagyar?ref=hl

Thank you very much! :)

Are you 100% sure you do not want to sell it? :)

@edit:
anyone knows if mayby there are even more rare and better versions of those mobs? (i.e. +16% buff on something liek gold bunny)?

Falagor

anyone knows if mayby there are even more rare and better versions of those mobs? (i.e. +16% buff on something liek gold bunny)?

Falagor

There is fable of a Fairy Dragon... It is said to be a creature of pure chaos and the most powerful of All familiars, so powerful that it consumes the very nature of it's owner to do its bidding; careful for what you wish for!

looks stolen from Asia @ MA :eek:

Agree, is a different stile to the creatures we have at caly... but it is still cuty... so, for me not a problem.

I saw the equivalent in the Devils, I killed it.

so what is buff for the rare devil?

No idea, I killed it.

I did spend a while looking for another one to tame, but to no success.

Corinthian Silver Kanin

Hi m8s!

My socmate Jimm starkiller Gagarin want to sell Corinthian Silver Kanin and looking for offers in game.
PM him if you are interesting in.

Hi m8s!

My socmate Jimm starkiller Gagarin want to sell Corinthian Silver Kanin and looking for offers in game.
PM him if you are interesting in.

It would be nice if he was not hiding in player register - how am i suposed t PM him? :)

Tell him i offer 500peds as blind offer ;).

Falagor

Saw someone had this pet...

Wait, I'm sorry, so confused.

I've been away from the game....

THEY ADDED THE COMPETS?!?! WHAT?!?!?
Could not find in updates.

Grats to your rare :)

Someone please fill me in :rolleyes:

Back