Tradesman

Please rate my service when transaction is complete, then post the reason(s) of your rating(s) pleas

• 0 Stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Star

• 2 Stars

• 3 Stars

• 4 Stars

• 5 Stars

• Total voters

ClaudiusC91

Claudius Scavenger Choiseul
WELCOME!
If you want to know a bit about me, the 5W's are below.
If you would like to get straight to what I am offering,
Please skip to the yellow line and check it out.

Who Am I?
My name is Claudius Scavenger Choiseul, but you can call me Claudius.

What Am I?
I am a Trader, and my aim is to please you and get you whatever it is you desire!

Where Am I?
Wherever the community gathers to trade their goods(Currently stuck on Calypso)

When Am I?
My time zone is CST-6, and that is all that is really needed to know.

Why Am I?
A Trader? Well I like to travel from place to place, meeting new and interesting people, and please them by getting them what they need in a (hopefully) timely manor.

_______________​

My Job
I try my best to have a stock that pleases everyone, but as you know, not every can be pleased. If there is an item you need, I will do my best to gather them for you, and offer you the lowest price I am able to offer. Remember, this isn't a charity, so don't expect things to be below Mark Up Price, but expect them to be pretty good, unless of course the item doesn't apply to the Mark Up Price of course, I will still do my best to offer the lowest I can.

My Stock
I mainly deal in raw resources, but I am always willing to get you the odd item as needed, all you need to do is ask. Just keep in mind I am fairly new to this games market, but I will soon conquer the market as I do with all other games(even though this isn't a "game" so to say).

YOUR Job
Please, I repeat, PLEASE, do not post here the items you are looking for, because I would like to keep this page open for people to post their comments on their experience using my services. Simply send me a PM preferably here, and not ingame, so I keep a more solid record of the trades and easily save them to my computer. We will though, be talking ingame when needed, so contact me there after you send me a PM here.
Just to clear things up, I will not delete any comments on my service posted here, be it good or bad, but I will remove(If I can, new to these forums) anything not related to comments, or if you are just trolling the page, because I am honest, and I am to keep this page just as honest.

Final Notes
Like I said, I am fairly new, and if you are looking for a long term Tradesman, please keep your offers honest, because I know there are plenty of people out there that will try to con me, but it will only happen once, and expect your name to become public about it. With that being said, I hope to develop a sizeable list of clients and positive, trustworthy reviews, and eventually move up to a dealer, where I sell your items for you. Yes, thats going to be years down the road, but remember, I deal mainly with raw resources, and if I become your dealer, feel free to test me out with a bit of your tiny amounts of raw resources just to get the full on trust going. With that said, if you feel like taking the leap sooner then later, I am always willing to help you out, but my fees are 5%, or a minimum of 1PEC of the sold item(s). I am a depositer, and I am not willing to lose my money on scamming anyone, but, only time will show I am an honest person.

Last edited:
BUMP + Update

My schedule has changed so I will be a little less active on here and Entropia, but don't hesitate to leave me a message ^_^

Back