Entropia Universe 15.2.3 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• Several optimizations and improvements have been implemented based on findings from previous performance events.
  • The Startroom tutorial has been improved.
  • An issue causing some avatars to become stuck when leaving Avatar Creation in the Startroom has been resolved
  • Pet follow behavior has been improved.
  • Stable buffs will be reset due to technical reasons. We apologize for any inconvenience; stable owners will be compensated with the full buff activation cost, regardless of remaining buff duration.
  • Fixed an issue where the Tracked Missions interface would block underlying interface windows when collapsed.
  • Fixed several lag issues related to pet summoning which sometimes resulted in multiple pet spawning and dismissing issues.
  • Confirmation dialogue text when buying items from Trade Terminals has been corrected.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Changes

• Fixed several lag issues

Great, how about fixing the lag issue north of Fort Troy every day at 03:55 to 04:00 MA time?

It's annoying to be hunting and take 20 hits all at once that kill you when the server catches up from doing whatever it is you have it scheduled to do at that time.

kthxbi :wave:

Changes
  • Pet follow behavior has been improved.

If your intention was to make it so my pet walks through me when I stop to shoot a mob, so it creates those pet can't be damaged messages when I am trying to shoot the mob and not my pet, then you did a good job! I didn't notice them much before unless I was shooting right at my pet, but I sure get to see a lot of those messages now! :wtg:

How about improving pet behavior so that when I get attacked by ninja spawns they pick them up and tank them for me until I get done with the mob I'm burning down, and don't forget to add dps while your at it, I would consider those real improvements.

:tiphat:

If your intention was to make it so my pet walks through me when I stop to shoot a mob, so it creates those pet can't be damaged messages when I am trying to shoot the mob and not my pet, then you did a good job! I didn't notice them much before unless I was shooting right at my pet, but I sure get to see a lot of those messages now! :wtg:

How about improving pet behavior so that when I get attacked by ninja spawns they pick them up and tank them for me until I get done with the mob I'm burning down, and don't forget to add dps while your at it, I would consider those real improvements.

:tiphat:

MA does like ninja spawns, especial when they know we all hate it. But they don't find out, that some player gave up to hunt some nice mobs, about it is to heavy to hunt without loosing too much, or get died, just about 3 more mobs spawn at you and eat your healer.

At smal mobs it can be fun to have ninja spawns. But should be wisely used at larger dmg mobs.

Reactions: Mac
Back