Looking for pirate backers

Xane

Old Alpha
Banned
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Kane Xane Crossing
Have you ever wanted to do a little pirating but knew you sucked at it or didn't want to take the reputation hit from the community? I have the solution for you!:cowboy:

My Offer:
Join my pirating team, I do the killing by my self or you as passenger, you provide the ammo and we split the loot. Team loot mode will be setup as "Queue" so all items are split evenly, what you get you keep. No one will know you are part of my team(if by myself) so no negative backlash from the community. I am very good at what I do I usually don't miss and almost all of my targets find the revive terminals soon after our encounter. I even target MS and Equus from time to time.

Send me a private message here or in game to discuss further(Kane Xane Crossing). All discussions will be kept private.

Pirates-Treasure-logo.png

Sounds like you're not confident in your pwn abilities enough to buy your own ammo?

Och and fyi, "the community" will know the second they right click on your vehicle and press show passengers which I always do. I think nearby in the socai list also might reveal gunners

No one will know you are part of my team(if by myself) so no negative backlash from the community. I am very good at what I do I usually don't miss and almost all of my targets find the revive terminals soon after our encounter. I even target MS and Equus from time to time.

Sounds like you're not confident in your pwn abilities enough to buy your own ammo?

Och and fyi, "the community" will know the second they right click on your vehicle and press show passengers which I always do. I think nearby in the socai list also might reveal gunners

I have only ever paid for my own ammo and expect to continue to do so. I have destroyed somewhere between 3k-5k ships in space and have been taken out my self probably less than 20 times. So I am very confident in my abilities. This is just something new to try and would be fun. Obviously I like the idea of not paying for ammo too but I don't expect a lot of takers.

It would work best if I was alone in my ship and the backer was somewhere else doing their own thing just joined in my team. In this setup no one would know the backer.

A) maybe your "success" rate is due to the fact that most of us never carry loot in space and don't bother to shoot back.

B) can't you just eject your passengers and kill and loot them?

A) maybe your "success" rate is due to the fact that most of us never carry loot in space and don't bother to shoot back.

Approximately 80% of the people I engage don't fire fight back.

B) can't you just eject your passengers and kill and loot them?

I don't know if that is still possible and I'm also not sure what that has to do with my post?

Back