Starkiller's Crimson Flights (Equus Travelling Service)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thank you for the quick pickup and drop off, made my trade go well today.

Cheers, taking the chance to bump it up after a long while! :D

Taxi!

Hey Morfen here!

I Ordered Warp taxi from Calypso to Howling mine Forth and Back cost me 30 Ped.

Went smooth and fast and I payed in advance!

+Rep

Great service ! Highly recommend to any experience or newb space cowboys :)

+++Rep

Great service ! Highly recommend to any experience or newb space cowboys :)

+++Rep

Thanks :D Glad I could be of service after this long hiatus!

Bump it up!

Great service! Highly recommend to any space traveler. Had overweight issue and it was sorted by Starkiller with no issues.

+Rep

Great service! Highly recommend to any space traveler. Had overweight issue and it was sorted by Starkiller with no issues.

+Rep

Taking the chance to bump the service up! Contact me through Discord or pm ingame if you need a warp done.

Bumping it up to inform the pricing table has been updated, and the video on the second post is, for reasons unknown to me, not working... At least for me. If anyone can test it out and let me know if it's working for you, would be great.

Thanks! And Fly safe :D

Amazing quick, safe travel offering compacting of your stuff into anti-gravity boxes with collateral. Good talk while making your way to other planets also :) Best Equus service ingame, 100% recommended! :wtg:

Amazing quick, safe travel offering compacting of your stuff into anti-gravity boxes with collateral. Good talk while making your way to other planets also :) Best Equus service ingame, 100% recommended! :wtg:

Thanks man, apreciate the feedback :)

Bumping the thread up to announce a facelift was done on the the thread! ;)

1f81c65528.png

I am providing a travelling alternative to bigger ship classes.

Considering a regular Quad-Wing takes, roughly, 45 minutes to travel between planets and Motherships/Privateers require you to either purchase a thruster and vehicle or pay a 7 PED charge through the teleporter, one can see the versatility and agility of this service, as the Equus is able to not only Pick you up planet side, but also drop you on planet side, in under 10 minutes (highest estimate).

627536d3bf.png
Types
Description
Planet-to-Planet Trip
20 PED
Whenever I am on the same location/Planet as you, with a 1 planet only flight plan.​
Planet-to-Planet Pick-Up Trip
25 PED
Whenever I am on a different location/Planet than you, with a 1 planet only flight plan.​
Multiple-Planet Trip
20 PED + 5 PED (Per-Planet)
Whenever I am on the same location/Planet as you, designed for people who require to reach several destinations in a short amount of time.​
Multiple-Planet Pick-Up Trip
25 PED + 5 PED (Per-Planet)
Whenever I am on a different location/Planet than you, designed for people who require to reach several destinations in a short amount of time.​
8dc3ffc0a2.png

Note:
-Regular flight time is between 2 to 10 minutes depending on distance travelled and my own preparations;
-All fees associated with the flights are included in the price already;
-I will take as many precautions as possible to minimize the risks involved in space flight, however, any loots you carry are at your own risk, and I will not provide collateral on losses in the event of a lost pvp encounter, should it arise;
-Should, for any reason, I have to pick you up from planet again, due to not having a certain module installed or other issues, I expect the extra atmosphere entrance fee to be added to the total of the trip. This is to prevent further misunderstandings with customers;

8dc3ffc0a2.png

Current limitations:
-Can only transport one client at a time:
The Equus is limited to 2 people, including the pilot;

-Have a weight limit of 135kg:
In order to be able to warp the ship requires to be under a weight treshold of 150kg. Considering I have to carry some vital equipment to repair the ship and other items, that limit drops to the one stated above;

-Combined users weight below 100kg (optional):
Below this treshold we are able to have maximum speed in order to better outrun pvpers;

8dc3ffc0a2.png

Contacts:
You may contact me throught the following means:

-Ingame: Private Message - Bendak Starkiller Mandalore;
-Discord: S_killer.tar (Starkiller)#8333.
422f83db97.png

I hope this advert is clear enough and should there be any questions or sugestions, feel free to write them down in the replies.

Thank you for your atention,

Last edited:
Bumping it up

Discontinuing this thread so may be locked by moderators :)

(Can't edit anymore :( )

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back