Where Can I Find Help in a mission?

Ranavolana

Old Alpha
Society
Team Varyag
Louise Ranavolana Brooks
I am trying to complete the mission Scout the Hadesheim Crater for Darren Lars.
I have actually got to four of the locations, the fifth eludes me though I feel sure I have reached it.

The only way I have had any success is to fly in, land as close to the location on the map as I can see, pick up my vehicle & RUN to the spot? wherever actually that may be, closely pursued by robots.

As I said I cannot find the last location, is there any trick, or technique I should be using.

I read the Help, Missions & Tutorials here - spent hours drowning in the details but nothing of any help.

Can anybody here give me some advice, pointers, techniques etc.

It would be greatly appreciated :)

Since the introduction of iron mission terminals (last year), there is little point in doing "Scout X" missions, unless you do them for the fun of exploration. "Scout X" used to be a prerequisite to obtaining iron challenge for mob Y, but that's no longer the case.

The wikis: Entropiaplanets and Entropedia.

Spoiler Alert: These might contain information about in-game plots.

Thank you antonioliveria, what I noticed is that the waypoints have changed, entropiaplanets is no longer correct.
But the fact the lat & longitude were quoted got me thinking. I put the tip of the map arrow on the waypoint & noted the L & L flew to the exact (as far as I could ascertain), I hovered in the air & then exited the vehicle dropping down to the ground - as luck would have had it it was spot on - & as I did not move, the robots did not bother me.
Or maybe they were feeling sorry for me having killed me so many times before.
So I have 25 nova fragments - but the fun of finishing a mission - that was the point for me :)

Back