Achievement: Weirdest SOOTO loot I've ever had!!!

AkiranBlade

Slayer
Society
Shaolin
Akira AkiranBlade Kurusowa
OK, this happened to me a couple of days ago, took me a while to get around to processing the footage..

Weirdest mining loot I've ever had in almost 10 years!

(If you can stretch to a like and a subscribe I'd be very grateful.)

thats really odd and cool ! gz :)
I still miss the spaceship strange signals though .
Is this how robot beacons are found now ?

Congrats !! Definitely possible, look at this other guy who got 7 beacons in one drop with a TT finder :)

I guess! The last beacon I acquired I won in a quiz at Twin Peaks years ago! :) I think you can craft some though, in fact I think I have a BP for one.

Gz! :)

It was better long time ago, before vu 10.0, if you got beacon you should kill the robots first, that protected the beacon, and if you are a noob miner you could die too.

Gz! :)

It was better long time ago, before vu 10.0, if you got beacon you should kill the robots first, that protected the beacon, and if you are a noob miner you could die too.

Yeah the good ol' days :).

I remember carefully negotiating the Atrox/Spider zone SE of Port Atlantis, to get to the bot area thinking I could just click a button on the robot dropship.... hahah such a noob.

Cool find! btw, does the TT value of them still relate to the difficulty of the instance?

Gz my best is 3 beacons and angel scales on foma.
But if counting value then one 50ped tt angel scales find was the best.

Gz my best is 3 beacons and angel scales on foma.
But if counting value then one 50ped tt angel scales find was the best.

:eyecrazy:

It seems this kind of thing isn't that 'weird' or rare, which begs the question, why have I only seen this now! lol

Cool find! btw, does the TT value of them still relate to the difficulty of the instance?

I don't know, but I would have thought so. It's just now that they have a variable actual TT value I think, as they used to have their maximum TT value when looted in the past.

Back