New Restoration chips

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
So, what do you think?

These are mission rewards for the new mission galactica:

res.jpg

Edit:

My personal viewpoint? I dunno. I know I'll be aiming for the modified one and do some awesome tanking once I have it. :D

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: that Heal....awesome

They r gonna be costly, stage 1 costed 150 stage 2 250 stage 4 500 peds :O
But looking at stats, yummie (if they r like arsochips, can switch immediately for other wep/fap/whatever)

They r gonna be costly, stage 1 costed 150 stage 2 250 stage 4 500 peds :O
But looking at stats, yummie (if they r like arsochips, can switch immediately for other wep/fap/whatever)

Was it all sweat or other stuff as well?

The first thing I noticed is they use ME, not SME.

...and ammo burn looks way too low.

2nd part is 5000 animal muscle oil

Rgds

Ace

So MA trying to create some markup for common resources, that's nice.

These will not be very usable though. It's emergency healing only it seems. With some evade skills most of the heals would be wasted until tanking like crazy.

These will not be very usable though. It's emergency healing only it seems. With some evade skills most of the heals would be wasted until tanking like crazy.

I really want to play with one, with 80% effect over 30 seconds, which just happens to be the reload time. These could be amazing chips.

(Even as a miner, i am excited by these, low ME use as well)

Rgds

Ace

If they work like arso... the mod one have 22 hps n modfap beater eco, i would use it all time when im hit
Costs like 3 pecs top per min, less than 2 peds per hour

Even if not all time used, base heal is 150+ and life leech... awesome, and u can fap with other fap meanwhile if getting more damage than it heals

I guess that 38 ME was intended to be 3800. :evilking:

These are Buffing chips, the ones a fapper would use every 30 seconds to buff his customer. And I have to say I love the idea.

Also, bye bye super expensive vampiric cloaks.

You guys are actually happy with this?

MA are basically saying 'give us $1000 (or whatever it ends up at) and we give u this chip' and you guys think it's ok?

MA are basically saying 'give us $1000 (or whatever it ends up at) and we give u this chip' and you guys think it's ok?

yes sir (too short)

Hmmmmmmmm, if I understand correctly (wich not allways is the case) then yes Im superhappy :)

If it does affect markup, it will be slight, if at all noticeable. There are thousands and thousands of peds worth traded all the time of animal muscle oil.

This is a tiny drop in the ocean.

Still won't stop people panic buying though lol.

Rgds

Ace

All loot will be tt and if you want an item you buy it direct from MA; that's the long term plan that you all seem to be suckered into.

what I don't understand is the 30seconds about it
do you have to re-use it every 30 seconds? but there is only 2uses/minute?
so you can't do anything when using it?

it probably means u can use them twice a minute?
but you probably don't have to wait 30seconds before accessing other items?

pls advice

pls advice

Most likely works as the arson chips... You use it, can switch to another item after 1-2 seconds and use that, but the chip keeps doing its effect meanwhile and you can only re-use it after 30 seconds.

All loot will be tt and if you want an item you buy it direct from MA; that's the long term plan that you all seem to be suckered into.

Depends on how the mission works but yes, I remain concerned about this approach, and about the fact that these items look seriously unbalanced.

Most likely works as the arson chips... You use it, can switch to another item after 1-2 seconds and use that, but the chip keeps doing its effect meanwhile and you can only re-use it after 30 seconds.

I don't like a second not shooting at big mobs :d, it should be automated somehow. Especially if you have to re-equip it every 30 seconds../ that is like 240 extra manual clicks in 1hour of hunting. It would be acceptable if it lasted 10-20 minutes, keeping using the necessary ME or whatever.

I'd like to know whether the galactic coins r tradable

pls advice

I hope this will not work like Arson chip, otherwise this will break game...

I'd like to know whether the galactic coins r tradable

i wondered the same ,so i checked in available orders at auction,cant find them there so i reckon they aint tradable

i wondered the same ,so i checked in available orders at auction,cant find them there so i reckon they aint tradable

Has anyone 'discovered' them yet (by receiving one as a mission reward)? If not, they won't yet show in Auction Orders, iirc.

Has anyone 'discovered' them yet (by receiving one as a mission reward)? If not, they won't yet show in Auction Orders, iirc.

yes,several are discovered

Back