Info: Mission Galactica

001.jpg

HOLY :censored::censored::censored: NOW THATS A PEDCARD I DIDNT KNOW BILL GATES PLAYED THIS GAME

sorry off topic

So?

....are coins lootable in PVP / space or not?

Brick

....are coins lootable in PVP / space or not?

Brick

The only time this should even be an issue is during the stages where you have to run back and forth between a space station and Howling Mines.

Everyone says that the crates and coins are not lootable, but I have not tested it. Regardless, this part is a pain in the ass. The best way of doing it is to gather up all of the crap for these stages, hire a privateer or MS, and log out during the many trips back and forth if you are concerned. Even with the warp ship, it takes time because you are carrying about a million kg and can barely move. Doing it in a quad-wing would add hours to the process.

I just completed my improved restoration chip and early tests shows very close to 1 pec per heal decay which means 207.81 heal/pec.
Updated in first post.

Its therefor the second most eco heal tool ingame only to be beaten by modified restoration chip.

Can you please tell me the exact decay? Seeing wrong numbers on entropedia physically pains me, and I can't update it on "very close to" data.

Thanks.

Guys, please help me understand - is there a way to deliver the lootable meterials required for the IV to VI stages to the NPC in the Space station, without the risk of beeing looted in space?
TY.

Guys, please help me understand - is there a way to deliver the lootable meterials required for the IV to VI stages to the NPC in the Space station, without the risk of beeing looted in space?
TY.
Easiest way I know is by getting summoned to a space ship. From there you can enter the space station safely. Flying up yourself you should also find yourself within the station's safe zone upon leaving atmosphere, but I'm not entirely sure if this is reliably so.

TY.

When entering space from the planet to the space station you remain in PVP, but not lootable PVP ... so you can enter the space station and give them to the NPC.

No risk.

Atami

As far as I know, the crates are still unlootable. Use your refiner to make crates out of everything, then use the refiner to convert them back when you arrive.

When entering space from the planet to the space station you remain in PVP, but not lootable PVP ... so you can enter the space station and give them to the NPC.

No risk.

Atami

So the space form the planet (lets say calypso) to the calypso space station is pvp, but not lootable?
I can just get into quad, up myself to space and safely fly to calypso space ststion ?

So the space form the planet (lets say calypso) to the calypso space station is pvp, but not lootable?
I can just get into quad, up myself to space and safely fly to calypso space ststion ?

Yes, just make sure to stay within the bluezone and your safe.

Yes, just make sure to stay within the bluezone and your safe.

That's assuming the system puts you in the safe zone to start with, sometimes you end up just outside :mad:

That's assuming the system puts you in the safe zone to start with, sometimes you end up just outside :mad:

Pff, that would be a total fail with 5 k ped lootables ;(
Will need to do some test runs beforehand
TY

Has never happened to me in the several thousand times i have flown from a planet to space.
However i have seen people getting pushed and you can get pushed out of safe zone if you dont act the moment you get up there.
Sometimes you are also facing the wrong direction, so you really want to make sure to face inwards before triggering any movement.
But yeah if you transport alot of stuff it can be safer to just get summoned up by someone you trust (cause its possible to get summoned into lootable pvp with the ship shot down to near zero - has happened in the past).

Crates are lootable !!!!

I asked Crates from MA help desk, and they said that all Crates are lootable in Space´:mad:. Dont trust anyone who say it different,

Or go to space and test it yourself,

I asked Crates from MA help desk, and they said that all Crates are lootable in Space´:mad:. Dont trust anyone who say it different,

We actually tested it long time ago and last time on monday at which they still werent lootable - will test today again - you might want to copy what exactly you asked support cause i think you might have gotten an answer on a wrong understood question.

Has never happened to me in the several thousand times i have flown from a planet to space.
However i have seen people getting pushed and you can get pushed out of safe zone if you dont act the moment you get up there.
Sometimes you are also facing the wrong direction, so you really want to make sure to face inwards before triggering any movement.
But yeah if you transport alot of stuff it can be safer to just get summoned up by someone you trust (cause its possible to get summoned into lootable pvp with the ship shot down to near zero - has happened in the past).

I have read pker forum.
It was story about someone banned because accused to push ppl quads to pvp to shoot them.
He know that ppl did it but he claimed he didn't.
In discussion some ppl come out with fact that they have video that in case space station is crowded by many space vehicles one can spawn out of safe zone.
If is true - that still must be very rare occasion.

Crates are not stackable items and the item description does not say that they are lootable. It's easy enough to test. Just make a crate with some small number of items and go get shot down. Although I'm willing to believe John, I'll test it myself next time I'm online.

Flying quad into space at Calypso has 3 times spawned me way out of safe zone in my whole EU life. This is enough times for me to never quad lootables up to space.

I guess it's a little off of the thread topic, but while it's under discussion - this happened to me once, in a quad. It was a long time ago and I had always assumed it was related to a recent adjustment of the safe zone size.

The bit about the safe zone being too crowded probably makes more sense. Especially since I got an out of memory warning and crashed while I was loading space.

I was, however, quite pleased with the way MA handled things :wtg:

a) offtopic
b) mindark doesn't read or care
c) if in pvp, they couldn't care less

did i get it right? :scratch2:

Mission Galactica: Stage VI - Bio ID Verification
health requirement: 120 hp
Hand 200 Bio ID Verification (16 ped tt each) to any of the Outcast Pirates on any space station
Receive either Mission Galactica Coin (Purple) to continue the mission
or Mission Reward Adjusted Restoration Chip which will reset the Mission Galactica
Hand 1 Mission Galactica Coin (Purple) to Dread Castamir at Howling Mine Space Station

Just completed Stage VI, so a little correction to the OP:

- Hand 200 Bio ID Verification (16 ped tt each) to any of the Outcast Pirates on any space station
- The pirate asks if you want to continue (and apparently to receive the purple token) or want the reward
- If you choose the reward, he doesn't award you with the Adj Chip himself but sends you back to Dread Castamir at Howling Mine

Can't report on lootability of the crates, as I hadn't been shot once on all those endless trips (did the mission in one go) :)

Thanks Svarog, your right and i have added an additional line in the start mission description.

Mission Galactica: Stage III - Animal Eye Oil
Submit 5000 Animal Eye Oil using Mission Galactica Transmitter
Receive Mission Galactica Coin (Turquoise)
Hand 1 Mission Galactica Coin (Turquoise) to any of the Outcast Pirates on any space station
(250 ped tt in materials for this stage | 400.05 ped tt total)

I am at the Calypso Space Station, where are the Outcast Pirates located here?

I have no TP options in the "Location List" for "Calypso Space Station" or "Space" drop down list, I only have locations for Calypso.

On the balcony on the left (with your back to SS's entrance), watch orange dots on radar.

Ok thanks, I saw that guy, but I was flying around and couldn't click on him or get anything when I hovered over him with my mouse so I figured he was not something I could interact with, I didn't realize he was behind glass :laugh:

Now to go back and get the coin I forgot... :yay:

FYI, just to be clear...

Dread Castamir does not accept materials, he only accepts coins!

There are no (at least none that I could find) Outcast Pirates at Howling Mine to turn mats in to!

This means if you have all the mats to do it all in one go, your going to have to make multiple trips back and forth between ANY space station and Howling Mine to turn in mats for coins, then turn in coins to continue missions. FFS. :laugh:

PS, If you fly straight and level to the blue dot on the map for Howling Mine, it won't be there, you have to go negative z to find the entrance at ~ 791, 792, -711

Last edited:
Just get a warp ship to give you a package deal. The back and forth really sucks otherwise.

Back