Mission Galactica Issues

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Two issues have been identified with the new Mission Galactica mission.

• Mission Galactica Coins which have been acquired from other participants currently do not provide access to the next mission stage if the buyer has not completed earlier stages.
  • Several items requuired by the Mission Galactica stages cannot be placed on the auction.
Both of these issues will be corrected in the patch currently scheduled for Tuesday, June 23.
We appreciate your patience while we resolve these issues.

Originally Posted Here

Also:

The mission is EXACTALY like saving up for a purchase...don't save up for it if you don't fucking want it.

(I plan to do the missions slowly over time, saving each oil needed one level at a time as I hunt and hopefully off-setting that with trying harder for other mu I loot. It is a GREAT way to make cool items available to all.)

Those that rush to be the first but don't have the ped to do it all at once will end up just having to wait and save up over time to finish and get the item they intended to get.

There is NO problem with that, though. If you don't want the item, why were you doing the mission?

So no more fucking crying, ok players? Learn to read. Quit sending support because you changed your mind on stage 4.

You're welcome MA for saying what I know you want to say :D

Why all this fuzz and not just put the item in the trade terminal?

much appreciated

Two issues have been identified with the new Mission Galactica mission.

• Mission Galactica Coins which have been acquired from other participants currently do not provide access to the next mission stage if the buyer has not completed earlier stages.
  • Several items requuired by the Mission Galactica stages cannot be placed on the auction.
Both of these issues will be corrected in the patch currently scheduled for Tuesday, June 23.
We appreciate your patience while we resolve these issues.

Originally Posted Here

many thanks too MINDARK for responding with welcome news within 24 hours of the issue being brought to their attention . they made a mistake or two and have owned up in double quick time and are going to fix things as soon as they are able .

maybe they aint so bad after all ?

Its called "lay-a-way" In america some stores do it where you pay a little towards the item each week or month and once it is paid, you get the item.

Many people cannot save 10k without spending it on something else somewhere along the line.

It is most often used by druggies, for their kids christmas presents.

Once they make a partial payment, they can't go smoke it up the next day, cuz it was already given to the store :D

It's sort of the same with the shrooms. Unfortunately with the shrooms though, you can't be smart when obtaining them and hunt mobs with good mu. You have to hunt two shitty ones.

Last edited:

Or maybe, they will add an option where you make a deposit, push a button, and it returns some random amount of money to your bank account. That way, you wouldn't have to play at all.

I really hate the fact that the second that they add a small amount of complexity to the game, people start pissing and moaning.

If you want to buy the chips, wait a few weeks and they'll be for sale on the auction.

Or maybe, they will add an option where you make a deposit, push a button, and it returns some random amount of money to your bank account. That way, you wouldn't have to play at all.

I really hate the fact that the second that they add a small amount of complexity to the game, people start pissing and moaning.

If you want to buy the chips, wait a few weeks and they'll be for sale on the auction.

I don't want to buy the chips Einstein. I want them to stop making stupid changes that takes markup away from the players with each damn update.

Edit; I'm sorry, didn't want to insult you but I'm pissed off at MA so I'll stop with this and don't let off more steam in here ^^

I don't want to buy the chips Einstein. I want them to stop making stupid changes that takes markup away from the players with each damn update.

Edit; I'm sorry, didn't want to insult you but I'm pissed off at MA so I'll stop with this and don't let off more steam in here ^^
How is it taking MU away? animal oil MU has already started to rise. Which means an oil that had a MU of 101% will no longer be tt'd because its going for 120%+ now.

Do you think that it might be possible that MA will be limiting these items by controlling the drop rate of some components required for completion of the mission? So far, it is known that at least one new and fairly rare, component is needed. Maybe the remaining stages are going to require 1000 Oldenfield Ventricular Systems or something.

The one thing that seems pretty clear to anyone who has taken a calm and intelligent look at the progression of the mission chain realizes that it is probably going to be quite painful to finish.

Furthermore, if you take a look at the MF Healing tools available, it is pretty obvious that higher level chips were desperately needed to bring them into line with non-MF tools. If everything goes right, this should help raise the value of lower-level MF healing chips, because more people will see a reason to use them.

How is it taking MU away? animal oil MU has already started to rise. Which means an oil that had a MU of 101% will no longer be tt'd because its going for 120%+ now.

lol like that's gonna be the case. The consumption on the oils is way to high for it to matter a big deal for the faps long therm anyways. They cost a lot to make and not a big enough amount of players can afford them for the markup to raise. It is removing markup from players in a way that before all items like this was handed out in events as prizes or looted by random. That way the small TT that was looted affected the hunters TT loot average and the MU he got for it bumped his TT+MU returns upwards. If this is going to be the future another important thing to get markup from is removed from the loot tables. Soon all we got left is shrapnell and ammo in loot. Go figure how that will end.

Don't you see that this is MA trying to trade a high amount of TT for a low amount of TT to remove peds from the game?

That's very short term, when people start running out of ped and start selling in bulk it will fall again.

Also:

The mission is EXACTALY like saving up for a purchase...don't save up for it if you don't fucking want it.

(I plan to do the missions slowly over time, saving each oil needed one level at a time as I hunt and hopefully off-setting that with trying harder for other mu I loot. It is a GREAT way to make cool items available to all.)

Those that rush to be the first but don't have the ped to do it all at once will end up just having to wait and save up over time to finish and get the item they intended to get.

There is NO problem with that, though. If you don't want the item, why were you doing the mission?

So no more fucking crying, ok players? Learn to read. Quit sending support because you changed your mind on stage 4.

You're welcome MA for saying what I know you want to say :D

quoted for truth :thumbup:, that´s how I´m gonna play it aswell...

attachment.php

lol like that's gonna be the case. The consumption on the oils is way to high for it to matter a big deal for the faps long therm anyways. They cost a lot to make and not a big enough amount of players can afford them for the markup to raise. It is removing markup from players in a way that before all items like this was handed out in events as prizes or looted by random. That way the small TT that was looted affected the hunters TT loot average and the MU he got for it bumped his TT+MU returns upwards. If this is going to be the future another important thing to get markup from is removed from the loot tables. Soon all we got left is shrapnell and ammo in loot. Go figure how that will end.

Don't you see that this is MA trying to trade a high amount of TT for a low amount of TT to remove peds from the game?

Dont bother to explain this to ppl who dont want to see where it leads us. We have EP BPs lvl IV, Equus, This chip now, you will see that land plots will be the same. You will get it "for free" but to make it usable you will have to invest tons of cash to get who knows what at the end. Those who think its great will be on the side waiting for others to try it out and :laugh: on them if the result will be crap. At the end we are all loosing, just some ppl see it and some dont want to. Maybe next update will bring in some huge unlimited mining amps and guns and so on to the point when you wont be able to loot any cool item and sell it to players because MA will sell them. Than it wont be any reason to play this game because you loose on tt and cant loot anything cool so whats the point. If it comes to that ppl will stop playing and you wont be able to sell those cool items which you bought from MA to anyone, which leaves you on TT value of your inventory which is waaaay under the price you payed for it. I hope im wrong but it seems we are slowly moving there

Dont bother to explain this to ppl who dont want to see where it leads us. We have EP BPs lvl IV, Equus, This chip now, you will see that land plots will be the same. You will get it "for free" but to make it usable you will have to invest tons of cash to get who knows what at the end. Those who think its great will be on the side waiting for others to try it out and :laugh: on them if the result will be crap. At the end we are all loosing, just some ppl see it and some dont want to. Maybe next update will bring in some huge unlimited mining amps and guns and so on to the point when you wont be able to loot any cool item and sell it to players because MA will sell them. Than it wont be any reason to play this game because you loose on tt and cant loot anything cool so whats the point. If it comes to that ppl will stop playing and you wont be able to sell those cool items which you bought from MA to anyone, which leaves you on TT value of your inventory which is waaaay under the price you payed for it. I hope im wrong but it seems we are slowly moving there

All this new stuff means people are playing and spending. If you cant find a way to profit, thats your fault.

Yes you have to invest lots of cash for good stuff, but you apparently want it handed to you in your first few sentences, then bitch about MU in the last few...

All this new stuff means people are playing and spending. If you cant find a way to profit, thats your fault.

Yes you have to invest lots of cash for good stuff, but you apparently want it handed to you in your first few sentences, then bitch about MU in the last few...

Which few sentences you mean?

you are missing his point taco ^^ Right now its possible but if this is the future they are killing away oportunities to profit for everyone and put the money in their pockets. What's funny is that so many people think this new stuff is great and can't get what's happening. MA is laughing all the way to the bank and back.

Well..MA has taking away MU for the last 2 years nothing new.:wise:

Well..MA has taking away MU for the last 2 years nothing new.:wise:

the sad truth. Hope it stops before we just put in 1000 ped in the tt and get 950 back and some experience points.

What's this all about...?

What's this all about...?

Easy ... Can you name mu of anything in the game that is higher than it was two years ago or that it is on the same mu like for two years ago.:ahh:

If the answer is that everything has fallen, it means that everything in the game is worth less and the player can only take out less money then the result will be higher profits for MA.

Last edited:
Easy ... Can you name mu of anything in the game that is higher than it was two years ago or that it is on the same mu like for two years ago.:ahh:

If the answer is that everything has fallen, it means that everything in the game is worth less and the player can only take out less money then the result will be higher profits for MA.

Muscle Oil
CLD

Let me rephrase my question:
what the hell is Mission Galactica?

herb box...

gold, motherships, generic fuses, warp drives, old hangar parts, animal oils, welding wire, mall shops, ...

Ancient Red Scorpion gun?

There are a few other things I have noticed, am sure.

Back