OldTimers

OMG Lykke has moved from Church of Lootius :eyecrazy:

That's it i'm giving up now - where Lykke goes Lootius follows :yay:

:yay::yay: weeee I'm sure you're very welcome :D Could need some more "kicking ass" in the soc ;)

:yay::yay: weeee I'm sure you're very welcome :D Could need some more "kicking ass" in the soc ;)

I joined, hope I can contribute in that department. ;) I haven't been a member of a society for years. It'll be good to be among other old-timers. I may need some teamwork to wrap up a few missions that I can't quite handle solo. :) I just hope some of you members are online when I am, I'm in western Canada, Mountain Standard Time.

As far as Lootius following Lykke goes...Lootius usually goes MIA wherever I go, so I'm not sure how that'll balance out... :scratch2:

That's a nice initiative.

Taking the liberty here since Leeloo is away for a few days, to say a hearty welcome to everybody who joined. Nice to see this baby growing steadily. I've been the one getting to click on approve for most of the applications lately, but haven't seen all of you for a personal hello yet. Maybe we should all chip out some evade, because we managed a bit too well to avoid meeting online :D Two I know are occupied by RL matters at the moment. I hope that Oldtimers will have a little patience with getting this ball rolling. After all, we're ooold! Sure we'll get into the groove. If help is desired with achieving a mission or whatever, I guess this thread is the best place to ask for the time being.

Cheers!

I hope that Oldtimers will have a little patience with getting this ball rolling.

Only in it for the chat!

Now...where was that molisk trader NPC that sold justifier mk2 or whatever the rifle was? I think Caerbannon ran me up there.

Only in it for the chat!

Now...where was that molisk trader NPC that sold justifier mk2 or whatever the rifle was? I think Caerbannon ran me up there.

Do you mean the Feffoid Trader? I seem to recall it was a Punisher MK2, which was nowhere near as good as the Justifier MK2.

feffoidtrader.jpg

Now...where was that molisk trader NPC that sold justifier mk2 or whatever the rifle was?

Not sure what you mean, an NPC that sells unlimited weapons? Never heard of that, but I have a habit of sleeping under rocks. The coordinates for the Molisk IC broker are here if you want to do it the old way, altough nowadays you can just go to any mission terminal as well (I refuse).

Not sure what you mean, an NPC that sells unlimited weapons? Never heard of that

The little guy I showed above is what Meg's talking about, I think. That was back in the old days, you could visit this one particular Feff Trader (you couldn't shoot him), he was an NPC and sold a few items...but definitely not Justifier MK2's. My old brain is getting foggy but I believe it was a Punisher MK1 or MK2.

I see, thanks. Think I heard someone talk about it a long time ago, but never went as so many areas were simply off limits when I was little and couldn't sneak past the red dots nor fly. No more excuse for missing out today, but no mystery either. Sigh.

I see, thanks. Think I heard someone talk about it a long time ago, but never went as so many areas were simply off limits when I was little and couldn't sneak past the red dots nor fly. No more excuse for missing out today, but no mystery either. Sigh.

one of the traders was at Zychion tp in ancient days. There was also a change of what was in those traders and TTs from time to time... none of it was sib unfortunately though, if I remember correctly.

Found an old thread about the tt stuff:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-with-Markup&p=1691985&viewfull=1#post1691985

Haven't found any thread with item screenies of all of the stuff that was in TT over time at various points in time yet, but it'd be interesting to see if something like that existed. Also might be interesting to see a shop somewhere focused on all of that stuff at tt+1 or whatever current markup is, especially now that all of the stuff in TT is L.

There's a similar thread about various holiday gifts somewhere in the forums here...

Last edited:
The little guy I showed above is what Meg's talking about, I think. That was back in the old days, you could visit this one particular Feff Trader (you couldn't shoot him), he was an NPC and sold a few items...but definitely not Justifier MK2's. My old brain is getting foggy but I believe it was a Punisher MK1 or MK2.

Only way to obtain Castorian Survival Enblade-3 was to buy it from Feff Trader.
Better Punisher than one you could buy at TT was offered in Hadesheim shop from human NPC.

Last edited:

Ahh yes, a feff =)

Vague recollections.

He sold melee weapons , shortblades and longblades , punisher was bought from minopolis , used to be a big city

He sold melee weapons , shortblades and longblades , punisher was bought from minopolis , used to be a big city

Ahh, Minopolis..."LEGOLAND"! Remember how laggy that place was?? You could barely get up the stairs to that lemon-colored building at the top...I held a couple n00b scavenger hunts there, hiding a bunch of guns and ammo and stuff in and around those buildings...with the lag, it was hilarious watching the mangos run around trying to pick them up! :silly2:

I joined, hope I can contribute in that department. ;) I haven't been a member of a society for years. It'll be good to be among other old-timers. I may need some teamwork to wrap up a few missions that I can't quite handle solo. :) I just hope some of you members are online when I am, I'm in western Canada, Mountain Standard Time.

:grouphug: Welcome :grouphug:

We have not so many members in your time zone right now, but we are slowly growing and hopefully getting there.. I hope we meet sometimes on weekends if we cannot catch us at evenings.

All members and friends who just like to chat with us please remember to join

:grouphug: Welcome :grouphug:

We have not so many members in your time zone right now, but we are slowly growing and hopefully getting there.. I hope we meet sometimes on weekends if we cannot catch us at evenings.

I've noticed; the society channel has been pretty silent when I've been logged in...I guess I'll be the one representin' for North America. Hopefully we can attract a couple more oldtimers from my part of the world. :cool:

At least two other members are from North America, if I remember correctly from our brief chats. Should be able to catch someone, some time :)

No worries San, I'm pretty used to being a lone wolfette anyway. :) But every once in a while I need advice and help, and glad to do my share in those areas, too.

I can sooo relate to that. Only thing I wonder, while standing at Myrene Island staring out into infinity, why she hasn't been online for 2 days and 16 hours while writing this here, cough ;)

Hi all, i'm not really a forum person but thought i should write something to keep LeeLoo happy ;)

(i would have added a couple of very old screenies but no idea how lol)

ok i found how to add an album :) ...... one of the things i loved about old times were the oddities like the ship and smiley face in the ocean

attachment.php

Love the mountain pics! Reminds me of my base-jump @ Twin Peaks...does everyone remember climbing to the very tip-top of that mountain? On this jump, my avatar clipped right through the storage shed at the bottom on landing and I ended up stuck inside it. I think I had to teleport to the nearest revival terminal to get out.

A friend took this screenshot after I jumped. Good times!

EDIT: I just remembered back then, there was no falling damage. :rolleyes:

Full-size pic

BaseJump_TwinPeaks.jpg

Last edited:
ahhhh yes I remember no fall damage fondly...... I used to go up in the New Swiss lighthouse (can't do that anymore either) and leap off into the water far below.:loco:

oh yeah the top of the swiss lighthouse :ahh: :shower:

Falling used to take long time with all the lag and rubber banding.

Talking of Mino, I met my first spider near there but the meeting didn't last long and when I was bored I'd dance on one of the roofs.

What is everybody up to? Loco and I are on a Next Island holiday. Come join if you haven't a better excuse ;)

To whom it may concern, me is not in game for another 20 hours or so, recovering from a major computer crash and extracting data from the lost partitions takes that long. Must have been those vile monkeys. But payback is coming... :mad:

Edit: Taking longer than expected, might even have to replace the whole machine. Can't get in until then. Aargh...

Last edited:
awwww.. was wondering why I didnt see you online :eyecrazy:
i hope you can get it sorted soon!

Sounds like the typical Old Timer thing to do San.
You know you shouldnt use the cd lid as a mug holder? :rolleyes:

Had a great time with San rediscovering Next Island.
But no more San, no more Thruster Totem Cigar (someone picked it up) and no more mining hofs.
And the NI auction is shrinking. It was two full pages when we arrived.
But I have seen it empty at many occations.

Good luck San. I hope to see you soon on Monkey Island.

Back