PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
    Good day.
    I want to ask for advice and understand what should I do.
    I ordered the withdrawal of funds on December 13, 2019. this transfer has not yet been confirmed.
    After the expiration of the prescribed 60 working days, I got a support case with a question for the support service.
    For more than 1.5 months my question has not been answered. do not respond at all.
    Several times I tried to contact support online through the site. They shrug and say wait.
    This situation is very unpleasant. During my game I did not cheat a single player. Situations when people were mistaken and asked to cancel the deal at the auction I always helped.
    But the waiting time is already approaching half a year ...

Quote Originally Posted by AlexGray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good day.
    I ordered the withdrawal of funds on December 13, 2019. this transfer has not yet been confirmed.
    After the expiration of the prescribed 60 working days, I got a support case with a question for the support service.
    For more than 1.5 months my question has not been answered. do not respond at all.
    Several times I tried to contact support online through the site. They shrug and say wait.
    This situation is very unpleasant. During my game I did not cheat a single player. Situations when people were mistaken and asked to cancel the deal at the auction I always helped.
    You hate to see it

Hego Damask II
    Society
    Soldiers of Redemption
    Good day.
    In many cases it was an e-mail peoples missed, check your e-mails, maybe spam folder too if they sent any.

Not hiding yourself as much as possible to be hard to find you may would helped with that, but sure, its nor cheating to hide yourself.
    Well, nothing better i can advice than check e-mails, if nothing, do what life support said and wait.
    If you bored while waiting, i can recommend you something to read.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...star+alex+grey

Quote Originally Posted by Hego Damask View Post
    In many cases it was an e-mail peoples missed, check your e-mails, maybe spam folder too if they sent any.

Not hiding yourself as much as possible to be hard to find you may would helped with that, but sure, its nor cheating to hide yourself.
    Well, nothing better i can advice than check e-mails, if nothing, do what life support said and wait.

I've been waiting for an answer to my support case for a month and a half. I check mail quite often.

It would be clear if they answered - you have such comments. follow our instructions. or something like that. but they are just silent.

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bondrea Zeus Andrei
    Society
    Sons of Anarchy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hego Damask View Post

Think they are two different people, one is a good guy (think the one in the recent replies) - kudos to him, and there's a bad guy - booo to him.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...Star+Grey+Alex

But then again, I haven't made any research on it, just pointing out the thread.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Entropialoot.com
    Images
    I've been waiting for an answer to my support case for a month and a half. I check mail quite often.

It would be clear if they answered - you have such comments. follow our instructions. or something like that. but they are just silent.
    Not true. When it happened to me, I got an email that looked HIGHLY suspicious requesting my ID and information that went to junk. It looked like a phish scam. It was a poorly formatted email with tons of spelling errors. A grown ass company (assumedly) and could not be bothered to put a little effort in formalizing their emails to individuals when they request information.

I would, at this point, spam the crap out of support cases until they answer. It is BS.

Subsequently, you need to raise issue with the person scamming people with an inverse of your name. Mindark places a lot of importance on reputation.

Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    Withdrawal started: March 9th
    Withdrawal committed: May 19th
    In Bank: May 20th
    Last edited by MsPudding; 05-21-2020 at 15:30.

Marauder
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Withdrawal Started : 5th March, 2020
    Withdrawal Committed : 19th May, 2020
    In Bank : 20th May, 2020

Figured I would add my own to this.
    First time withdrawal for just under 15,000 ped.
    Been customer of almost 18 years.
    Contacted support to make sure everything was in order, so it should just be the waiting game now.
    Initiated May 16, 2020.
    Commited: TBD
    In Bank: TBD

According to workingdays.se 50 days will be July 27th, Wonder if I can get beat the clock.
    We will definitely see now wont we?
    Last edited by Anthas; 05-27-2020 at 22:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    Withdrawal Started : 5th March, 2020
    Withdrawal Committed : 19th May, 2020
    In Bank : 20th May, 2020
    What Country are you from?

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast