Info: Current Withdrawal time

When people slow down buying boxes the withdrawal time will go back to what it used to be, don't worry...

When people slow down buying boxes the withdrawal time will go back to what it used to be, don't worry...

they will stop buying boxes when MA start selling improved boxes :yay:

over 2 month is fast? :laugh:

Mine was initiated May 24th and is still not committed, so i am over ermiks previous delay already.
I sent a support case last thursday to get an update on the status, and didn't even receive a standard response yet.

I'll update the post when it's committed, soon hopefully

My withdrawal initiated 01-aug-2015. I'll write here when it is commited ;)

Mine was initiated May 24th and is still not committed, so i am over ermiks previous delay already.
I sent a support case last thursday to get an update on the status, and didn't even receive a standard response yet.

I'll update the post when it's committed, soon hopefully

Fyi 50 workdays (if none r holidays) expired on aug 3th so idk why did u write at all last week

OP got his money in less than 50 business days, for those who dont know how to calculate use this : http://www.workingdays.se/

If it is under 50 days DO NOT send support case, it wont help you at all, it just wastes MAs resources.

Fyi 50 workdays (if none r holidays) expired on aug 3th so idk why did u write at all last week

Because i was hoping that since the supposed reason for the 50 days delay is possible chargebacks, but i had not deposited for more than a year, this did not apply to me and i could have gotten it quicker.

I was almost sure i would get a standard "wait 50days" answer from support, but took the chance in case they would have put my withdraw 'on the top of the stack'

Because i was hoping that since the supposed reason for the 50 days delay is possible chargebacks, but i had not deposited for more than a year, this did not apply to me and i could have gotten it quicker.

I was almost sure i would get a standard "wait 50days" answer from support, but took the chance in case they would have put my withdraw 'on the top of the stack'

Yeah but it would also be possible that someone paid you huge amount of peds before you first made the withdrawal, and you can never know where the money came from, but after 50days MA can be almost certain that this money didnt COMe from hacked credit card.
Btw still not commited? For me all the last times it has been either exactly 50 days or few days less.

Not since this morning no.
My case of july 30th is marked as updated on August 3rd, but without response. So i assume it has been read at least.
Maybe they are extra precautious when the amount could buy a car :p

Chargebacks potential applies to the original depositor.. not you. I don't know why people struggle with that concept.

post deleted by myself

Last edited:
Initiated : May 24th
Committed : Aug 7th
--> 54 working days for me

6 digit withdrawal initiated: 2015 VI 22
comitted: 2015 VIII 31
51 workdays
No need cryin all gets money without spamming useless support cases :yay:

24.06 - 31.08 :)

Nah the chargeback thing is just an excuse. While chargebacks are a major issue if it were really the problem they'd have a system that allowed instant withdrawals for verified users, like tons of other companies do. The risk of chargebacks from that person are eliminated plus it saves MA time since that's less requests they have to go through.
We discussed this on another thread and it's either a psychological thing to try to get less people to withdraw, or MA can barely afford the withdrawals and needs extra time to come up with the money to cover them.

6 digit withdrawal initiated: 2015 VI 22
comitted: 2015 VIII 31
51 workdays
No need cryin all gets money without spamming useless support cases :yay:

Is this a new fad now? Putting Roman numerals for months?

Withdrawal on 22/06/2015.
Committed on 07/09/2015.
51 business days.

Got mine in 51 biz days also^

Request: 7/22/15

Just as scurvy, I have one sent in July 15 still pending, and one a week after pending as well.. so about 43-46 business days and waiting.

Requested:09/07/2015

Not shown up in bank account yet.

Last edited:
withdraw started on 6/2/15 and still pending on 9/19/15. cant be it takes this long to get your money :scratch2:

Withdrawal request made: Sept. 19th

Requested:09/07/2015

Not shown up in bank account yet.

Back