Info: Current Withdrawal time

To the above posts, something is very out of order.

Requested: Feb 1
Committed: April 9

On Time

Pending Withdrawal

No replay from support

29 Nov 2017 requested
5 April 2018 committed

all support said was sorry it took so long. No explaination to why

29 Nov 2017 requested
5 April 2018 committed

all support said was sorry it took so long. No explaination to why

Was anything not done the right way on your end? A missing digit, innacurate or incomplete information?

I know 5$ recently had delays that were due to something silly on his end that wasn't communicated to him.

If not, then this would be extremely concerning. A turn around of 5 months without any hangups would be completely unacceptable. I hope this isn't the case here.

I've done maybe 6 or 7 withdrawals in all my time in EU. Never once did I have the delays you guys are all experiencing. It has always gone smooth and committed within the timeframe MA claimed they would meet.

But, I also haven't withdrawn in the last 12 months... so my experience isn't much of a measure for the current withdraw process.

Was anything not done the right way on your end? A missing digit, innacurate or incomplete information?

I know 5$ recently had delays that were due to something silly on his end that wasn't communicated to him.

If not, then this would be extremely concerning. A turn around of 5 months without any hangups would be completely unacceptable. I hope this isn't the case here.

I think you're missing a few details there. I've been at the other end of that made up issue & also had my withdrawals delayed significantly.

At the very least after i clarified my situation in no uncertain terms, MA could have resolved his situation as well.

If your payment is overdue & YOU have to chase after MA for your money just to get this unbelievable explanation then what would you think?

Looked like a blatant attempt at buying time.

Not sure what the timeframe Mindark advertises is since I haven't withdrawn anything since 2006, but if it says 50 days please remember that it is 50 business days and not all days.

And if I remember correctly (from other people saying) doesn't it state 50-90 days?

Support case was made to ask if there is any such problem. No information was changed or wrong. All support said was "we apologize for the delay" . I noticed many others got withdraw on time so hoping it was just processing error on their part.

It happened to my society member/Good friend in RL and i have read the support case(multiple) with my own eyes. His next withdraw is closing up to 50 days so we will know soon if something is wrong or all is ok. Should be committed in first 10 days next month

...snip...

[...]
All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their submission date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is approved, the payment is sent within approximately 50 business days from the registration date. The processing time may vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time.
[...]
...When your withdrawal has entered "Committed" state, it means that your request has been approved and the funds have been transferred to the bank account you have registered and should arrive within 3-5 business days.

So, approximately 50 business days + 3-5 days after approval. And remember that the 50 days still depend on the demand they have at the time, it can take more than 50 or less than 50. Makes sense because every single one is handled manually.

Also, the reasoning behind the long timeframe:
The time frame between submission of a withdrawal request and payment is primarily due to the risk of chargebacks. The large majority of deposits are made via credit cards, while withdrawals are made directly to the account holder's bank account. Chargebacks can be submitted up to six months after deposit, but most frauds are discovered within two month. After 50 business days, the risk of chargebacks is minimal while giving MindArk time to perform internal security checks.

Source: Official Withdrawal FAQ

It sucks but don't panic, there's nothing you can do anyway. It might even be your fault if data is not perfectly correct. International transfers between banks aren't always smooth, and there's a bunch of other factors that can affect withdrawal times.

Not sure what the timeframe Mindark advertises is since I haven't withdrawn anything since 2006, but if it says 50 days please remember that it is 50 business days and not all days.

And if I remember correctly (from other people saying) doesn't it state 50-90 days?

It says 50 business days. Confirmed

So, approximately 50 business days + 3-5 days after approval. And remember that the 50 days still depend on the demand they have at the time, it can take more than 50 or less than 50. Makes sense because every single one is handled manually.

Also, the reasoning behind the long timeframe:

Source: Official Withdrawal FAQ

It sucks but don't panic, there's nothing you can do anyway. It might even be your fault if data is not perfectly correct. International transfers between banks aren't always smooth, and there's a bunch of other factors that can affect withdrawal times.

How can the information be faulty after 10+ approved requests ? The request did get processed a week after a support case on same information. All i am saying is that there should atleast be a real time response on deposit/withdraw issues.

My latest withdrawal was requested Feb. 9 and was committed April 16.

Edit: Problem was my fault as the routing number I used was apparently not the right one. Got it straightened out through support after consulting my bank.

Last edited:
Request 22 Feb 2018
Committed 28 April 2018

Requested: 24-Feb
Committed: 29-Apr

In Account: 03-May

I think you're missing a few details there. I've been at the other end of that made up issue & also had my withdrawals delayed significantly.

At the very least after i clarified my situation in no uncertain terms, MA could have resolved his situation as well.

If your payment is overdue & YOU have to chase after MA for your money just to get this unbelievable explanation then what would you think?

Looked like a blatant attempt at buying time.

They definitely added some "checks" before sending money out.. a manual review of sorts and seems that in some cases, you can be easily forgotten about in the system like your support tickets. This is where live support helped for me.

Requested: 5th Feb
Committed: 3rd May

In Account: 7th May

It took more time then others and as such i dropped them a support request. Got a fairly fast response that there were emails sent to my mail asking me to confirm documentation details. As i was told, its something new that they have started. This was sent on March end i am told and my email filter somehow did not deliver it to me. The support was quick after the documents were sent and the whole process went smooth thereafter.

Two points to note

1. There is definitely more scrutiny now being put to withdrawals. I don't see it as a bad thing as i feel it will only weed out the scammers and withdrawal is where they chose to do there scrutiny.

2. If for any reasons there is an unnecessary delay, best to contact support and get it sorted. In this case it was pretty much my mail filter that screwed it up else the money would be home faster.

Hope it helps someone

Divinity

To divinity's comment, the email they sent out can be construed as a phishing email that went to junk mail. It was loaded with typos as well. Not sure which one you got.. hopefully they improved their "scrutiny process".

Submitted: March 2
Committed: May 4

A new one for me! First time ever done. Been putting it off for years like everything else. Not cashing out fyi:

Requested: May 9, 2018
Committed: July 23, 2018 (74 calendar days)
In Bank: July 25, 2018

Last edited:
Requested: 19 Mar 2018
Committed: 25 May 2018

So far, it has always been about 2 months.

Requested: April 2
Committed: still pending

Nearing 50 days on the money... let's see

Requested: April 2
Committed: still pending

Nearing 50 days on the money... let's see
Good to know I'm not alone with my April 3rd request. :confused:

Good to know I'm not alone with my April 3rd request. :confused:

i'm giving them at least a week of a grace period. i haven't been around but my impression is that their hands have been full with bug fixing and adapting to new banking compliance laws

i'm giving them at least a week of a grace period. i haven't been around but my impression is that their hands have been full with bug fixing and adapting to new banking compliance laws

No excuse.

Check your spam box. You get sketchy emails to verify your IDs.

I have one on apr 1 and that puts expected date at june 14. Withdrawals will be fine.

No excuse.

Check your spam box. You get sketchy emails to verify your IDs.

I have one on apr 1 and that puts expected date at june 14. Withdrawals will be fine.

old e-mail no longer in service, so they'll have to do it via support case

Edit: committed today.. no ID verification required (must be linked to large withdrawals)

Last edited:
Requested: April 3rd
Committed on: Unknown yet

About 50 business days in.

Requested: April 3rd
Committed on: June 14th

Right on time considering the non working days etc. cheers

Last edited:
Anyone with same problem???

Withdrawal Registered: 18-02-2018
Withdrawal Committed (they say): 29-04-2018

Money place: unknow (not on my bank account yet) =(