Selling: One Week Sale : Twin Peaks Bank

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Twin Peaks Bank is for sale for 1 week exactly. This sale is necessitated due to another deal that i am looking to complete.

For any queries feel free to contact me in game.

What's Not Included : The outer space where I have a throne and 2 shopkeepers.

What's Included :

1. 300 point shop internal space of the bank ( you do not need to put shopkeepers to sell).
2. Bank Teller
3. An additional Private Room ( This room however necessitates use of shopkeeper).

For those who are serious, can seek information regarding workings and loans by contacting me in game.

SB : 400k
BO : 500k

Offers below SB will not be entertained. Pure peds or CLD's only, as that is what is needed. As i have mentioned already, this sale is only there because of my interest in another deal. For any reason, if that deal is cancelled I reserve to right to cancel this sale consequentially.

Regards,

Divinity

Sorry for the confusion if it may have caused as i did receive a few enquiries as to whether the 400k or 500k include the existing loans. To answer in short, they don't. They will need to be covered in addition to the bids and will be taken at actuals as per the loans on the bank which are existent.

A few interested buyers out of whom one is motivated. Will update as status becomes confirmed of the bid.

Bump it up...

Why break it up?

Because due to the nature of my engagement with it , the valuation i put on it will and cannot be justified by almost anyone else. For example I would not sell it for 100k-150k peds and I am pretty sure no one else will be able to justify that value in that place. Considering it makes me that in < 3 yrs due to the nature of the items i sell and the volume of sales that happens because of the place, I would be the perfect buyer but not the seller :)

As such no point putting it for sale at all and probably wont be as long as i trade/play EU.

He likes to sit on the throne obviously. :3

I don't need to own it to sit on it. Its mostly occupied and i need to stand even after owning it :D

Monria?...

Nope but no more guessing. I will tell once the deal happens :)

Reactions: Mac
Sale Cancelled. Was able to find enough peds to get deal without having to sell my bank. :)

Thread can be closed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back