My first Global

Erza

Dominant
Society
Free To Lancer
Eruciva An Rimina
Hi all,

Just wanted to say i had my first global(65 ped) today:wtg: but it went so fast i could not even make a screenshot of it or i am as slow as a turtle.lol
And what was this 65 ped, i got no idea but it looks like it came in ammo.lol
Anyway, where can i find this global message.:confused:

I went offline to celebrate(lol) but when i logon again i could not find it anywhere.:scratch2:
So where in the system is this being recorded, anyone?

Cheers

Get the Entropia tracker!!
Entropialife.com

It takes screenshots and saves them for you automatically. If you're fast enough to take them yourself you should be a great nhl goalie with those reflexes

Hi all,

Just wanted to say i had my first global(65 ped) today:wtg: but it went so fast i could not even make a screenshot of it or i am as slow as a turtle.lol

I went offline to celebrate(lol) but when i logon again i could not find it anywhere.:scratch2:

Cheers

They are not recorded anywhere in the game system. As Rocket says, get Entropia Tracker www.entropialife.com

Gratz and welcome to entropia. :)

as they already said, go on entropialife and get there tracker.
u download it under "software".

Gz. Like everyone else said check out EntropiaLife (previously known as EnropiaTracker)

You don't need to to download software if you just want to check out your list of globals fyi

Congratulations on your first global, wait till you get your first Hall of Fame!! :wtg:

Hi all,

Cheers

I usually faint after a global..Big Gratz!! :yay:

Gratz. The first one we never forget! Since you missed the screenshot only thing you have recorded is the global itself registered on Entropia Life, once you create an account there, will be already registered and tied to your profile.

Hi all,

Thanks for the gratz and all the replies.:)

@ Rocket192, krazykat, Xpl0jd, BBpunisher
I've made an account on Entropialife.com and i'm going to use the tracker as well and see how it goes.;)

@ Mega,
Hall of Fame, that is going to take a while since i'm hunting low level bots at the moment only or does it also comes on low bots/mobs.:confused:

@ Thorns Rose,
"I usually faint after a global" LOL, that was funny to read.:laugh: hope there is someone there to help you out when that happends.;)

@ Murkalael,
I'm looking into my account on Entropialife but can't see my first global anywhere but i'm just starting to get used to that site or the first one is gone with the winds but the rest won't if there's any.lol

Btw, i see in some online/youtube videos that some players have their global info in the left upper corner of their screen.:eyecrazy:
That is a nice option, anyone knows how to get that.:confused:
At least i can see what i've gotten when a global happens.;)

Cheers

Press O for options, click HUD, check disable loot windows, that should do it.

Gz and not bad for a first global :)

But be warned, those damn glitter showers is way and to fast addicting :p

Grats, If this was mining global I hope you excavated it after finding it :D

Gz and not bad for a first global :)

But be warned, those damn glitter showers is way and to fast addicting :p

Thanks.:D
No worries about me getting addicted to those damn glitter showers(lol) coz it all went so fast and i can't get addicted to something that come and goes without me being able to enjoy it.lol:laugh::tongue2:
Cheers

Grats, If this was mining global I hope you excavated it after finding it :D

LOL, that would be most entertaining won't it not to excavate it after finding it.:laugh:
It was from a Drone Generation L10 if i remember correctly, the level that is.:woot:
Cheers

Congratulations from an old school codger.
I recall my 1st global and being really excited. Hope you have many more.
Xaph

one of these two I assume:

Ke Keitaro Urashima Drone Generation 02 63 PED Thu, 23 Jul 2015 19:07:38
Eruciva An Rimina Drone Generation 01 64 PED Thu, 23 Jul 2015 17:23:27

GZ - I remember my first global well

Congratulations from an old school codger.
I recall my 1st global and being really excited. Hope you have many more.
Xaph

Old school codger, a lot of experience there.;):cool:
For me it was more of a surprise as to what just happened and i was to busy shooting the bloody other Bot that was blasting me all the time before sinse they like to gang up on you if you don't watch it.lol :laugh:
Cheers

one of these two I assume:

Ke Keitaro Urashima Drone Generation 02 63 PED Thu, 23 Jul 2015 19:07:38

GZ - I remember my first global well

Do not assume coz you will make an ASS out of U and ME. Get it.lol:laugh:
Sorry about that but i had to write that one, those who have watch Benny Hill show should know that one.:yup::laugh:

That's my girl right there.:yup::laugh:
I did get a screenshot of the message center and will post it here once i reduce it coz i think it is to large now and it also seems one can not upload pics directly to this page.:confused:
Cheers

upload to your gallery (it should auto reduce if too large) and then use the links from gallery page to post in thread :thumbup:

Cant remember my 1st global, but my 1st swirl was 7k ped lol, back in the day.

Always nice to get a global anyway, gz :)

upload to your gallery (it should auto reduce if too large) and then use the links from gallery page to post in thread :thumbup:

Thanks for this info, this forum is to large for me to go thru that's for sure.:laugh:
Can't even find my own post sometimes.:scratch2::laugh:
Cheers

Cant remember my 1st global, but my 1st swirl was 7k ped lol, back in the day.

Always nice to get a global anyway, gz :)

Who wants to remember their first global anyway when they have a 7K ped swirl.:jawdrop::eyecrazy::cool:
Cheers

Got two more G's two days a go when i was hunting.:cool:
When i've worked out how large a picture must be on here i will upload a few in the forum photo album.;)
Cheers

Back