Selling: Ares Ring Modified

Kayoz

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Kayoz The Hunter
Other thread was deleted by a mod due to it being on the Auction. Auction expired so back to selling it on forum exclusively. Looking for tt+25k ped OBO. PED only

Auction...

An was around 20k... It didn't sell... What makes you think someone will offer 25...

An was around 20k... It didn't sell... What makes you think someone will offer 25...

I would guess that "OBO" takes care of that detail. I am offering an OBO of +5k!

Because they missed out on a deal, will not consider any offer under 20k ped. If it doesn't come, I will just keep it

I offer full set of cetus unlimited and sga 7a plates... Final offer

considering the other mod ares went for 20k even, not sure what ou are looking for here... but the back and forth between auc and forum doesn't help. id be interest in biding but dont know if my bid would be 'rejected' cause you put it on auc.

is it staying here and you taking bids now around the 20k range correct?

Yes staying here and yes, only taking offers of 20k or higher

GL with the sale. If u keep it the more likely the price will go down. Just a friendly advise :) as long as strongboxes are being opened more will drop. And people would rather grab imp ares at less than half ur asking. There is only 2% difference in reload and more readily available..

I actually think the opposite might happen, once MA implements stacked Buffs and ring decay. You don't see many mod ares rings dropping

bump still in the market

i offer 15k for it, pure peds. as you stated you wont consider anything under 20 i assume you wont even consider it but thats what i feel the market value is. We can maybe negotiate slightly but know that 15k is my range.

PM me if its even remotely interesting, if not, gl with sale and consider this a free bump :)

Yeah cant, take 15k but thanks for offering.

Gotten a few trade offers, I can do trades but would like the item to be a UL BLP rifle level 35+

Ring has been traded, can close thread

Back