I need help from Entropia Universe users to complete a survey for my PhD research degree - We do provide different gifts

I took the survey, I found the questions easy to answer and reasonable for the content. It was not 120 questions and took me approx 5 mins. I also received the $5 in my paypal (minus a .50 fee I guess paypal charged)

I just answered the questions, it's his job to figure out the results and apply it to whatever he is working on.

I suggest more people do it.

Thanks DavinFelth for you encouraging reply. Thank you for that. Thank you for participating in the survey and of if you would to send you the 0.50 that paypal charges for, I'm happy to do so.

Thank you

The roasting this guy is copping is a little disappointing.

but credit to him he's handling it well.

Doesn't reflect well on Entropia.......

Thanks jod,

Sorry for makes you disappoint in any way. I have few questions that have been reported not to be related or confusing but we will eliminate this question in the next step.

I will be happy to share the results of the comparison before we start writing & if is a general agreement that the questions or results are not really representing the facts, we can discuss about it and I will be able to get rid of this part.

You can't imagine how much your help meant to me but it a great favour I will never forgot :)

Thank you

I took the survey.

To be honest though it doesn't seem to be well written or planned, but I guess that's not really for me to say.

Good luck

:cool:

Thanks addz,

No if course your opinion is very valuable for you and I'm happy to listen to it. But I agree that some terms and question can a bit confusing. But I'm trying to solve these issue, plus it will more confusing when writing the thesis, because I should not use the in game world and replace it with academic words to be understandable by examiner. Sometime it seams confusing.

Thanks for your great help toward my study and I really appreciate it :)

why not? :scratch2:

14. Choose locations in Entropia Universe that you visit the most.

Accommodation

apartment.jpg

Adult

vixen_492310.jpg

Automotive
autoprx_435919.jpg

Domestic Services

Education & learning

mentoring.jpg

Entertainment

Aren't you entertained? :rolleyes:

Event organisation

evemts.jpg

Financial Services

financial_859466.jpg

Food & Beverages

well that's a tough one...

beer.jpg

Government

Hair & Beauty

hairchair_438668.jpg

Manufacturing & Agriculture

manufacture.jpg

Media & Communication

pcf.jpg

Medical

medical.jpg

Pets

pets.jpg

Professional Services

healfordecay.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bard119 can't find enough words to thank you, really.

You are amazing, thank you so much for showing this :).

You really helped me so much with your comments and with the survey as well. I don't know how to thank you :)

I completed this survey and had no issues with it.

While all the questions may not all be entirely relevant or applicable to Entropia, there will be some groups or sets of questions that are applicable to all three and should at least give a good range of answers for the guy.

Good luck with the research, golden_screem

Steveyneo, thank you so much for your encouragement. It means too much to me.

You are right that some questions not very relevant and we will eliminate it if it if the majority think it is not relevant.

I know Entropia Universe and I play it from time to time, but not expert, just a beginner. So I sometimes estimated things that maybe I'm not aware of compared to other virtual world.

Thank you Thank you :)

All the prized have been sent

I have sent all the prizes just 10 min ago, please if someone have filled the survey and haven't get the prize he asked for, please let me know.

I do proceed this process once a week, as it is not an automated process, so it take few days to get your prize.

I would like to thank every one who participate on the survey, leave a comment here, or even haven't participate.

Thank you all.

I completed it too. Some of the questions are a bit repetitive on the subject that the game is a relief for personal issues. Also is a legit offer, I already received the reward that I choosed

I completed it too. Some of the questions are a bit repetitive on the subject that the game is a relief for personal issues. Also is a legit offer, I already received the reward that I choosed

Thanks for your feedback. All the responses is anonymous we don't ask for any personal information except if you want a prize and the information you provide for the prizes are not used in the survey, it is just for the prize purpose.

Thanks again

Back