Mothership DC

LadyMichelle

Mature
Michelle LadyMichelle Clark
I have been having problems lately with disconnects every time I accept a summon. I can fly around on my own in space or take an Equus but the second I get summoned....boom DC. Afterwards I cannot log back in. The loading screen gets to 100% then it immediately crashes to my desktop without any sort of error message. This happened about a week or so ago when I was warping from NI to Caly despite the fact that I warped there with no issue. I had to have support move my avatar to Caly in order to get it to work. In the downtime I tried clearing shader cache, safe mode, disable sounds, uninstall/reinstall, window mode, full screen, and 3 separate computers which all have the same problem. The only thing that fixed it was the waiting for 3 days for support to move me to Caly. Now, I've just had the same issue again while going from Ark to Caly. I did a search and the only thing I found was https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?238846-Unable-to-login-game-crashes-after-loading-screen.

This mentions certain articles of clothing as the issue and while I was on NI this first time I got the Chiton (F) dress and thought that was the issue. After my 3 day wait I immediately TTed it seems that wasn't the issue. Does anybody else have this problem?

I don't have this issue, but since the VU that brought the new and "improved for blind" interface, I cannot run anymore the 64bit version of the game. So have you tried to unckeck the 64bit on loader?

Getting system freezes and dc's lately, especially at evening, something is messed up.

I am going on 4 days and still no response from support and I am unable to play. Starting to get extremely frustrated. This has me wanting to sell everything and stop playing this game. In the past two weeks, I've now been unable to log for about 6 days.

Yes I have repaired, uninstalled/reinstalled, clear cache, safe mode, disable audio, and basically anything else you can think of. I've also tried logging on from 3 separate computers with 2 different internet connections. This is the second time in two weeks this has happened and the only thing that fixes it is for them to move me out of space.

Back